Brainwave entrainment makes it easier for you to imagine and visualize your thoughts. Brainwave synchronization is a powerful technology that induces the brain to follow a specific repeated frequency pattern with the intention of producing a certain specialized effect.
What Is Visualization?
Visualization is a mental activity that you use to construct images in your mind from your thoughts. It is the most basic form of inner communication between your conscious self and your subconscious self. The subconscious self communicates in images and emotions and visualization is the perfect language to make that contact. This technique is the fundamental component in creating your reality.
You use your thoughts to consciously imagine, create, and attract to yourself, that which you intend to experience in your life.
Visualization of images is the most effective and quickest way to manifest your intentions.
* As an aside note of interest, John Kennedy, a professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto did a research project that showed that people, blind from birth, were able to draw things that they have never actually seen in a visual sense. That just proves that when we connect to the collective consciousness, we are tapping into a powerful resource that is beyond us. The subconscious is the gateway to the collective consciousness, our source. This is the place where our intentions are placed and where our manifestations are sent from.
Think About This Before You Visualize
The key for successful manifestation using visualization is to tie your intentions to your immediate environment and circumstance. Use your imagination to envision yourself comfortably in your desire. If you’re someone else in your visualization, the visualization will have no power. See yourself in the manifestation. How do you feel? Use all of your senses. See, taste, feel, hear, and smell your intention.
And if you are not totally sure that visualization actually works, visualize something small as an experiment. When it manifests, it will prove to you that it does work and will change the programming in your subconscious mind so that when you envision something bigger, it will not stop your intention.
How To Visualize Using Brainwave Entrainment
- Find a quiet place, sit on a chair or lie on the floor. Be comfortable and remove all distractions like cell phones and cats.
- Turn on a brainwave entrainment recording that is specially made to enhance your visualization skills in either isochronic tones (don’t need headphones) or binaural beats (need headphones).
- Close your eyes, relax and begin to empty your mind.
- Focus on the beats or tones. Keep bringing yourself back to them when your mind begins to wander.
- When you feel detached from your body but still very aware, begin to imagine your intention.
- Use all of your senses, layer the visualization.
- Imagine what it will feel like when your intention is manifested…really feel it…don’t use words, use impressions and images.
- Visual images and feelings are what the subconscious will recognize.
- Believe that you already have your intention.
- Detach…the key to all of this…detach from the outcome. If you are attached to the outcome, you take away all of your power to create. You cannot have peace of mind if you are attached to the unfolding of a specific outcome. The universe is in charge of the details. You have no control over how your intention will manifest. Detach.
- End the session and go about your life.
- When the thought of your intention comes to mind, feel positive and know it has already manifested…and then get on with your life. Stop thinking about it or the very wanting of it will put you into a lack frame of mind that harbors nothing but fear. Your intention will be side railed. Let it go.
- Do the recording session a number of times over the next few weeks to iengrain an actual physical spot in the brain that confirms that your intention has a place in your mind.
Brainwave entrainment will take you to, and help you maintain, the frequency needed to help you visualize your intention, easily and quickly.
It will help you speak the language of the subconscious and bring about your manifestations faster.