The Throat Chakra, the Fifth Chakra, is one of the most interesting chakras, and also the one most likely to be blocked. Brainwave entrainment has no problem activating this chakra.
Are you still wondering if your throat chakra is blocked? Here are a few more questions.
- Are your emotions so deep and dense, that you can’t bring them to the surface?
- Have you lied to someone you care about?
- Do you really communicate what you need or believe?
- If you do communicate what you need, do you have to tear someone down to do it?
- Do you speak your truth?
If you find that you are inhibited in most everything you do, chances are your throat chakra is blocked from some rotten stuff that might have gone down in the past. Abuse will block the chakra, every time, and hold you back when you should be expressing yourself.
However, if your throat chakra is too open, you may talk too much because you are afraid of not being heard or you are afraid of the silence.
If you have lied to someone, you probably were probably trying not to hurt them, right?
The throat chakra is the seat of self-expression, and could very well be the intersection between your head and heart and serves as a mediator between your thoughts and emotions.
In order for the other chakras above the fifth chakra to be functioning properly, your throat chakra needs to be open for the energy to flow, as do the chakras below the fifth.
(Sometimes when the throat is open, you pelvis moves spontaneously (hope there’s music playing), showing the link between self-expression and passion.)
If you clench your jaw and/or have jaw pain and tense shoulders, you’re blocked.
WHAT AN OPEN THROAT CHAKRA LOOKS LIKE
NB. The opening of this chakra can be quite dramatic. You may have a persistent cough or hack for a while.
- When open and balanced, there is a strong tendency to develop clauraudient psychic abilities (you hear entities whether inside your mind or around you).
- You can express yourself well and this expression is not only verbal.
- You can speak your mind and not forget to use your heart.
- Artistic expression and contentment in your career represents an open throat chakra.
- If you have open communication with people, you also have open communication with your higher power.
- You feel balanced, centered, musically or artistically inspired, and you may be a good speaker and leader.
- You are clear, authentic, balanced, grounded, able to express feelings through words, a good listener, express your creativity, and are open to divine guidance.
WHAT CLOSES A THROAT CHAKRA
Almost everyone carries stress in their shoulders, neck or jaw. From an early age, we were taught to say what people want us to say and swallow what we really want to say. They wanted us to fit in with everyone else and not offend anyone. Because of that, we lost our spontaneity and zest for life– and our voice.
The tension in our shoulders etc is the result of unspoken thoughts and feelings. Thoughts need to be expressed.
- Verbal abuse.
- Constant yelling.
- Coming from a family of addiction (don’t tell and definitely don’t trust).
- Excessive criticism (blocks creativity).
- Keeping secrets (threats for telling) .
- Domination and control (don’t talk back).
WHEN THE THROAT CHAKRA IS BLOCKED, eventually you may manifest problems like:
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE: substance abuse dulls your feelings and distorts your mind. It also prevents you from using your willpower to express your true individuality. Drinking, smoking, doing drugs, or overeating, all pass through this physical area of the chakra and too much of it will disrupt the energy flow messing up all the higher chakras. For example, it’s pretty hard to be authentic, if you are always wasted.
- JEALOUSY: when you compare yourself and your life to someone else, you are thinking through a blocked throat chakra. There is enough for everyone. You are unique and will flourish if you embrace it.
- GUILT: not letting go of guilt, will lock up this chakra.
- POOR COMMUNICATION: not being able to speak your truth will block this chakra. Saying what you mean and meaning what you say is not something you will do. Gossiping, negative self-talk, dishonesty, talking negatively about others, all block this chakra.
- ANGER: you hold your anger in, in this chakra. You may hold back, feel timid, weak or can’t express your thoughts. You actually become physically sick holding onto anger which then manifests in skin irritation, ear infection, sore throat, inflammation, and back pain.
- LYING: lying violates the body and spirit. You speak your choices. All of your choices have consequence on an energetic level. Even choosing not to make a choice such as in repressing anger ,may manifest into laryngitis. A “lump in your throat” may occur when you don’t know what to say or when you are swallowing emotion.
SYMPTOMS OF A BLOCKED THROAT CHAKRA
- Your voice may be scratchy, dry, or forced.
- You can be easily manipulated or you manipulate.
- You are irritated by others.
- You are inconsistent.
- You lack self-expression.
- You appear unreliable.
- You are domineering and distant.
WHEN THE THROAT CHAKRA SPINS TOO FAST YOU ARE
- Use words as a defense.
- Interrupt conversation.
- Won’t or can’t listen.
- Talk too much.
- Have an addictive personality.
- Loud, with a domineering voice.
- A gossiper.
WHEN THE THROAT CHAKRA SPINS TOO SLOW YOU ARE
- Afraid of sex or intimacy.
- Usually speaking with a small, timid, weak voice.
- Passive aggressive.
- Unable to put feelings into words.
- In conflict with your religious upbringing.
- Tone deaf.
- Always holding love back.
- Without rhythm.
- Frigid. You won’t release sexual energy—allow yourself to climax.
WHAT CAN HELP UNBLOCK A THROAT CHAKRA
- Wearing blue: the vibration of the color blue will help loosen you up and you may express more of your real self more easily.
- Singing: even if it’s only in the shower. You are physically opening the throat chakra area.
- Creating: when you create, you are essentially communicating. You are telling something when you paint, write, dance, sing, etc.
- Carrying Turquoise: carries a great energy and if worn near the ears or neck, will help infuse the energy to the chakra.
- Brainwave Entrainment: meditating at the proper Hz will open and clear the throat chakra.
THREE LEVELS OF DEVELOPMENT FOR THE THROAT CHAKRA
- Deals with your speaking and listening ability. When fully activated, you will be a good communicator, writer, singer, or artist…any form of creator. You can listen and really hear and understand people. You have great empathy.
- Deals with your telepathic ability. When fully activated, you start to receive and give messages, thoughts, and feelings, with those who radiate the same energy or vibration level as you are on.
- Deals with your ability to communicate with the collective unconscious. This is the place where you ask and receive divine guidance. The more open you are to this type of communication, the stronger it becomes. The more closed you are, the less it will happen.
The throat chakra is your voice center, the centre of choice and consequence, and of spiritual karma.
The fifth chakra development is about coming of age, about taking charge of your life, about seeking fulfillment by utilizing your unique gifts and talents, by finding your voice and having the confidence and conviction to speak your truth. It is about your connection to a higher purpose and interpreting what that higher purpose means to you.
Life is about communication….
Speak your truth.
DOWNLOAD “The Throat Chakra” and begin your cleanse.
THROAT CHAKRA METIDATION TO BE USED WITH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, back straight. Put on a pair of headphones, and start the brainwave entrainment recording for the Throat Chakra.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose. Feel yourself relaxing.
- After a few minutes, bring your energy up through the root chakra, then the sacral chakra, then the solar plexus chakra, then the heart chakra, and then focus on the throat chakra—at your throat.
- Breathe into your throat area.
- Feel the energy grow with each breath.
- You should start feeling a heat in that area.
- Visualize a ball of sky blue energy.
- Visualize it, feel it, getting stronger and brighter and warmer.
- Feel your consciousness as a ball of energy coming down your spine from the top of your head to your throat.
- You may feel a tingling in your throat area now.
- When the throat chakra is opened, clairaudience or the ability to hear the unheard may manifest.
- What are your impressions?
- You may receive some guidance at this point.
- Don’t try to interact, just listen.
- Time will pass quickly now, and before you know it, the recording will be over.
- At the end of the brainwave entrainment session, release your blue ball of energy and your consciousness ball of energy into the collective unconsciousness.
- Drink a glass of water to clear any physical debris released during the clearing.
- Repeat daily for a few weeks, and then when you feel like your voice is being stifled.