Have you ever wondered why your life is the way it is? Why you might have a fear of cats or why you always sabotage yourself in your close personal relationships?
A lot of the answers to those personal questions lie deep within your own mind, in the subconscious, the keeper of all your memories, emotions, beliefs, programs, habits, preferences, phobias, and drives.
Your subconscious mind has power over your life…but it takes its orders from your conscious mind.
This is where you can get in touch with your inner guidance and power and receive insights and relevant information that is beneficial for you today.
The only thing is, you can’t access your subconscious mind when you are awake…unless you put yourself into the alpha brainwave frequency which is the gateway between consciousness and unconsciousness…and to have any effect, you need to sustain this frequency for a length of time.
Brainwave entrainment, a technological tool that sends sound and/or visual pulses to the brain to influence a certain frequency, can be used very easily to access the alpha wave, and sustain it.
How To Ask Your Subconscious A Question
• Choose a specifically designed brainwave entrainment session, in isochronic tones so you don’t have to wear headphones, for this purpose.
• Find a quiet, dimly lit room and sit in a chair with your back straight.
• Have a piece of paper and a pen handy. Begin listening to the recording, relaxing your body, listening to yourself breathe.
• Don’t try to influence your breathing. Just notice the mechanics of it.
• Still your mind. Thoughts will come to you but just let them float by.
• When your mind is fairly quiet, form an image for the question you want the subconscious to answer.
• Involve as many of your senses that you can.
• At this point, you can begin the conversation.
• Ask your question either in your mind or write it down on paper.
• Either experience the answer in feelings and images and then, after the session is over, write down your thoughts, or, begin to free-write, allowing your subconscious to take the lead.
• Random thoughts will pop into your head.
• If you are writing, write without thinking. If you can do this, you are directly accessing the subconscious and bypassing the conscious. Any answer you get from the conscious mind, is just your own thoughts.
• At the end of the recording, write down any other thoughts, images, or feelings you may have, but do it immediately.
• Once you are back in the conscious brainwave of beta, you may lose the subconscious’ answer if you don’t hurry.
The subconscious mind communicates with your conscious mind by using imagination through new ideas, hunches, daydreams, intuition, dreams, sounds, feelings, and insights.
The answer you are seeking may even materialize in the external world so pay attention to any synchronicities, symbols, and signs.
Brainwave entrainment is an exciting way to help you access areas of your brain and mind that may not be possible in a conventional way.