Are you finding it hard to concentrate?
Did you have to read that sentence over twice?
Is your mood sad and low and nothing seems to give you pleasure anymore?
Do you jump out of your skin if someone walks up behind you?
Have you lost your sex drive?
Does your blood pressure rival that of a 90-year-old’s?
Do you look like you’re wearing a life-preserver around your middle?
If you answered yes to just about any of these, my guess would be that you are stressed.
Stress, and the overload of stress, is processed in the brain in the beta brainwave frequency.
Most of the time, this frequency helps us to survive.
Beta brainwave helps us focus, perform at our best ability, be social, be on task, gives us energy, and keeps us excited.
If we don’t take the time to process all the information we gather through the course of the day by relaxing, thus changing our brainwave frequency to alpha, beta brainwave goes into hyper-mode and releases stress hormones that damage our mind and body.
Excess of stress is most likely the common denominator for illness, disease, and death.
One way to change the channel on frequency and stop the release of excess stress hormones, is to change your brainwaves.
Brainwave entrainment is a process that synchronises the brain’s frequency with a specific audio frequency. Because of the frequency following response principle, the brain naturally and easily entrains to the stimulus, in effect, changing your state of mind.
For Emergency Stress Relief
- Select a specialized brainwave entrainment recording in either Isochronic Tones (don’t need headphones) or Binaural Beats (use headphones).
- Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Put on your headphones…yes, even with Isochronic Tones, so you have a better effect.
- Loosen clothing or belts that may be constricting.
- Shut your eyes.
- Press play and start following the beats or pulses.
- Re-establish your intention to de-stress.
- Within six minutes, you’ll notice that you feel different-your brain is beginning to entrain.
- Don’t worry if you fall asleep, you brain will continue to listen. Bye the way, if you do fall asleep, you are most likely sleep deprived and this recording will refresh you.
- Focus on your breath, don’t try to control it, just notice it coming in and going out.
- You’ll feel so relaxed. Everything that had a tight grip on you will be released.
Before you know it, the session will be over.
You’ll feel relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated, and you’ll be much stronger to face the rest of your day.
Brainwave entrainment is a great emergency stress relief method that is inexpensive, fast, and efficient.
So go ahead… plug yourself in, and relax.