Imagine being able to turn back time, erasing the damages of living today’s kind of life—you know what I mean, the kind of life where stressed out is the norm. Your hair coming back, your wrinkles smoothing out, your skin an nice glowing color…your stamina and mojo back on top, wouldn’t that be amazing.
Aging begins inside, well before you see its physical manifestation and experience its symptoms.
Your brain is telling you to age.
And now, with thanks to technology, you can change what your brain is saying.
The brain is made up of a billion cells called neurons. Neurons fire electrical signals. As a result, the brain creates new neural pathways to connect both hemispheres of the brain.
These signals communicate to all parts of your brain and become what you perceive as your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual world. These networks can be seen on EEG monitors in the form of waves called brainwaves…beta, alpha, theta, and delta.
Brainwaves are associated with different peak mental states. For example, sleep is a delta state, creativity, insights, problem solving is in theta state, critical thinking is in beta state and so on.
These states are not easily accessible for an ordinary person but can be accessed, and remembered, through the use of a neuro-technology called brainwave entrainment.
Brainwave entrainment stimulates brainwaves through the use of carrier frequency tones that are inaudible to the ears but that the brain can register.
Repeatedly entraining the brain with these tones, you will begin to remember how to activate the brain state that corresponds to peak performance states, in whatever consciousness.
Brainwave entrainment synchronizes the whole brain which allows for the highest potential of any given brainwave.
More Reasons Brainwave Entrainment Slows and Reverses Aging
- Blocks stress hormones cortisol and norpinephrine.
- Affects any diseases, beneficially, that are brought on by excessive stress.
- Interrupts the stress response, allowing your body to repair the damage before it gets out of hand, preventing unnecessary disease and premature aging.
- Restores adequate blood flow to the creative parts of the brain, making you more able to cope.
- Helps you be able to manage how you respond and react to stressors.
- Makes you feel years younger. A study involving men in their 70’s and 80’s showed that they felt 20 years younger after listening to alpha and theta brainwave frequencies. They felt that their body clock had been turned back two decades. They stopped reminiscing about the past so much. They had more joint flexibility, increased dexterity and less arthritis in their hands, their mental acuity rose measurably, and had an improved gait and posture. When the men stopped doing the entrainment recordings, they reverted back to the way they were before, essentially aging 20 years.
- Creates more spiritual calm.
- Heals psoriasis and other skin irritations.
- Boosts the immune system response in cancer patients.
- Shows a significantly higher activity response in telomerase activity suggesting telomeres are better protected when under the influence of good hormones.
- May slow or even reverse cellular aging. “If the increase in telomerase is sustained long enough,” says Epel, “it’s logical to infer that this group would develop more stable and possible longer telomeres over time.”
- Doesn’t simply induce a state of relaxation but causes physical changes to the structure of regions involved in learning, memory, emotion regulation, and cognitive processing.
- Can give you a stronger, healthier heart, lower blood pressure, improved blood circulation, reduced cholesterol levels and lower incidence of atherosclerosis.
- Can help give you a slimmer, better looking body by stopping the carb craving of cortisol.
- Can reverse biological age by 12 years long term and 5 years short term.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Boosts alpha brainwave frequency associated with quiet, receptive states that cannot be achieved during sleep or other relaxation techniques. This state combats worry and stress by efficiently lowering stress hormones and shifting brain activity to the calmer left hemisphere.
- Improves mood. Produces antibodies against illness as well as lifts spirits. The effects can last up to four months after networks are formed, and can be re-established with weekly sessions.
- Decreases muscle tension. 15 minutes of entrainment can increase the circulation of oxygen to the muscles and help you cope with tension and fatigue much better.
- Gives you a better sleep and can cure insomnia promoting deep and relaxed sleep so that you feel well rested and energized the next day.
- Reduces tension headaches and migraines. Positive relaxing effect eliminates the main causes of headaches…stress, muscle tension, and anxiety.
- Makes your mind sharper and quicker enhancing your ability to stay focused.
- Improves learning ability and memory.
- Gives you greater control over your thoughts. Brainwave entrainment will calm a worried mind and keep negative thoughts under control.
- Improves creativity by calming down your overly agitated mind and improving focus, promoting the activation of the creative right side of your brain integrating the rational side of your brain perfect for brainstorming ideas.
- Gives you greater intelligence…up to 20 points on the I.Q. scale, by thickening the gray matter in your cortex—area involved in attention, awareness, and thought.
- Can give you unshakeable self-confidence so you can overcome moments of self-doubt while boosting your self esteem. Doing so will help you detach from other people’s opinions and criticisms.
- Enhances your emotional resilience giving you greater emotional equilibrium, more patience, more peace.
- Improves your decision-making skills.
- Enhances your productivity increasing your performance at work, making you shine and fully express your talents and abilities.
- You’ll have less anxiety about work.
- Creates greater happiness and peace of mind...happiness not dependant on outer circumstances but on inner attitude.
- Gives you a clearer life purpose.
- Entrainment may trigger pathways of restoration and enhancement, boosting the parasympathetic nervous system with works in opposition to the fight or flight response, triggering the production of the human growth hormone.
- Can reverse age-related loss of connective tissue.
- Can restore cartilage, bone, and muscle tissue.
- Changes the area in the brain, called the amygdale, that is involved with fear and the response to threat.
- Balances the parasympathetic nervous and sympathetic nervous systems.
Once you identify the key sources of stress in your life, you can overcome them, and your premature aging, with brainwave entrainment.
Entrainment will allow you to reinterpret the world as less dangerous so your stress levels, and the hormones they secrete, will go down.
Brainwave entrainment is so effective in changing the way you respond to external events, that even with a short course of therapy, you’ll produce less cortisol and mount a smaller inflammatory response in your body to stress.
Above all though,