Why do you worry so much?
Worry is a nag. It works hard to make you feel uneasy and troubled. It harasses you until you are weighted down with distress.
It only hurts you.
Unrelenting fears and doubts paralyze you, suck the very life out of you, all of which have no redeeming value in your life.
Signs Worrying Is Getting The Best Of You
- You can’t stop thinking about what appears to be a problem, causing you great anxiety.
- Your mind goes over and over every detail, trying to find a solution.
- You worry on top of worry, that you’ll overlook an answer.
- You think if you keep going over it, whatever it is you are worried about, won’t be so frightening.
- Your mind plays a game of what if? with you…changing the facts and the scenario.
- Worrying releases stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline in excess.
- Stress hormones flood the body and start changing your well-being.
- You start eating for comfort to take away some of the worry. Unfortunately, you will be eating foods high in carbohydrates and will throw your blood sugars off. You’ll be hungry no matter how much you eat. The more worried you are, the more you may eat.
- Anxious thoughts are fueled by what you believe to be true, not necessarily by what is true.
- You see no solution to the trigger of your worry.
- You feel that worrying protects you, so it perpetuates itself, over and over again.
- You may get irritable with others because they can’t see why it’s important for you to keep thinking things out.
- You may become impatient for the outcome.
- Worrying affects your sleep. You’ll either be sleeping too much or not at all.
- You may use worry as a reason to be irresponsible with other areas of your life. You’re just too busy worrying to do what you need to do like be in a relationship or take care of your bills.
- Your stomach acts up and if you already have something like irritable bowel syndrome, it will feel worse when you are in a state of worry.
- You’ll feel out of control, unless you are worrying. You may feel that if you don’t worry, something even worse than the problem, will happen.
- You may experience depression because you can’t see your way through the problem.
- You spend too much time in your head.
You’ve got to stop worrying, you know that, but focusing on the fact that you need to stop worrying, only reinforces your anxious thoughts.
Brainwave entrainment can release you from your stuck thought patterns, by changing your brainwave frequency. Once out of that frequency, your mind will be better able to process your worry, from a different perspective, and the anxiety about it will diminish. From this new place, you will be better able to come up with solutions. You will be able to ask yourself if there is anything you can do to solve your problem, and if there isn’t, come to accept it and detach.
If there is a solution, you’ll come up with one.
If the problem is bogus, you’ll see that too.
You don’t have to worry so much about things. Most of what you worry about isn’t even real.
Worrying makes you old.
Stop worrying so much.
Do you want to strengthen your brain and experience peak performance in all areas of your life?
Take advantage of the technology used by leading minds in the medical, scientific, business, and space field on a daily basis.