THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA …”Are You Worthy?”
Also known as Manipura “city of jewels”, third primary chakra, and jewel of the Navel Chakra (means the diamond).
This chakra defines your “self-esteem.” The personality that develops during adolescence is housed in the solar plexus chakra, otherwise known as the “EGO.”
If you are experiencing a blocked or unbalanced solar plexus chakra, you are having difficulty obtaining or maintaining your own “personal power.”
This chakra is where you get your “gut feelings” or intuition about whether you want to do something or not. It is the center where you assimilate feelings such as intense emotion, laughter, joy and anger. Strong self-esteem is required for developing intuitive skills.
Solar Plexus chakra holds our formed personality, our wishes and desires and represents our physical and material power with an emphasis on mastery in the physical realm, especially your ability to manifest your hopes and dreams.
It also governs psychic experiences and accomplishment.
- Personal power
- Intellect destiny
- Physic experience
“I can” and “to act.”
- Fear of your own identity or losing your identity.
- The need to excessively control others or yourself, inability to take responsibility for yourself or others.
- Criticism and judgment.
- Poor decision-making ability.
- Fear of failure.
- Feeling invisible or overlooked.
INFORMATION STORED IN SOLAR PLEXUS
- Personal power, personality, consciousness of self within the universe.
- Sense of belonging, knowing.
- Relates to first impressions, old emotional pictures, old “ancestral baggage,” duality and controlling patterns.
- Awareness of yourself within the Universe.
- Your sensitivity is store here.
- Most TRANCE MEDIUMS work through the solar plexus.
- Below the heart and between the lower row of ribs, in the curve below the breastbone.
- Begins its development at age 8 and remains a focus until about age 12. It becomes into focus again between 38 and 42 and then again between the ages of 68 and 72.
- Associated with the parts of your consciousness having to do with perceptions of power, control or freedom.
- Represents your third dimensional consciousness and it the gateway to your fourth dimensional consciousness on the Astral Plane.
- Represents the struggle of the currently incarnated ego, first yourself and others, and then ultimately with your Soul or Higher Self. When you find the power within yourself, you no longer have to struggle against others. Then your ego must recognize the voice of the Soul and the ego must surrender control to the Higher Self.
- The relationship a person has with fire or the sun can be seen to have its parallels in your personality with the parts of your consciousness that this chakra represents. If you are sensitive to the sun, then you can be seen to have sensitivities about power, or control, or freedom.
- 10 Hz
- The Sun
- Intense emotion: laughter, joy, anger.
- Archangel Uriel, regent of the Sun. His name means “Fire of God.” He is working on the sixth ray (purple and gold) of devotional idealism.
- Angels of peace.
- Archangel Michael and Archangel Jophiel.
- Archangel Uriel brings wisdom and peace. Invoking him can calm an upset emotional state and soothe fears, bringing peace to your life.
- The pancreas.
- Governs the stomach, upper intestines, upper back, upper spine.
- If blocked, digestive/adrenal organ illness, diabetes, hypoglycaemia, digestive disorders.
- Metabolic digestion.
- Muscular system
- The skin as a system
- The solar plexus
- The large intestine
- Other organs and glands in the solar plexus region
- Eyes representing figuratively the face you show the world.
- Relating to others in the environment
- Connected to the adrenals, pancreas, small intestine, gallbladder, liver, stomach, and middle spine.
- Healing: diseases like arthritis, stomach ulcers, colon and intestinal problems, adrenal problems, diabetes, indigestion, hepatitis, liver disease, anorexia, bulimia, and pancreatic problems.
- Responsibility, self-esteem, ability to take criticism.
- Fears about looking like an idiot.
- Fears about your appearance…obesity, aging, baldness.
- Fears of rejection.
- Experiences through your personal will.
METAPHYSICAL CAUSE OF DISEASE
- An inability to take in and assimilate and an inability to be kind to yourself.
- Sun, moon.
HERBS AND INCENSE
- Carnation, sage, rose, bergamot, ylang ylang.
- Amon-Ra, Brigit, Athene, Michael, Rudra, Lakini, Apollo, Angi-Mantra Ram.
- O as in God.
- The Servant.
- The servant undervalues itself and does not honor its self worth.
- Not as dysfunctional or disempowered at the Victim or the Matyr, but represents someone who does a job well but who is neglected and receives little acknowledgement for what they do.
- The servant does not have a sense that it deserves better.
- As the servant is ignored, it finds itself lingering in the background.
- The servant does not have enough self-esteem and work to acknowledge itself and so is dependent on others to give it what it cannot give itself.
- This archetype relinquishes its personal power and emotional needs in order to win acknowledgement and approval.
- The Warrior.
- This archtype lets you be a hero in your own life.
- It takes control, harnesses its willpower and lives from an empowered position in its work, relationships and the world as a whole.
- The more it gives itself permission to feel good in the power of its own energy, the more personal power it accumulates in its own life.
- Your ability to stand up for yourself is associated with this archetype.
DO YOU NEED TO UNBLOCK THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA?
- Have you given your personal power away? What did you get for it?
- Do you vote?
- Can you make an unpopular decision and stand by it?
- Do you concede to other’s decisions?
- Do you feel in control?
- Do you feel vicitimized?
- Where is your energy? What do you think about most of the time?
- Are you worried about the actions of someone else?
- Do you know yourself?
- Do you feel inferior?
- Do you over analyse just about everything?
- Do you use sarcasm to hide your feelings?
- Are you a pessimist?
- Are you in despair over something?
- Are you a coward?
- Are you afraid of facing something?
- Are you overly emotional?
- Do you do everything that others ask of you?
- Do you feel taken advantage of by others?
- Do you feel controlled by others?
- Do you feel everyone is antagonistic towards you?
- Can you say “no?”
- Do you speak openly without fear?
- Can you speak your mind to authoritative figures without fear?
- Are you satisfied with the choices you make in your life?
- Do you have good, supportive friends?
- Can you take care of yourself?
- Are you respectfull of others?
- Do you speak honestly?
- Can you handle conflicts without getting angry or resentful?
If you answer yes to most of these question, chances are pretty big that your solar plexus chakra is unbalanced or blocked.
Stay tuned for next week’s newsletter where I will show you how to unblock this chakra.
THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA….Part 2…..”You Are Valuable and You Matter”
DOWNLOAD “The Solar Plexus Chakra” and begin your cleanse.
SOLAR PLEXUS MEDITATION TO BE USED WITH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, back straight. Put on a pair of headphones, and start the brainwave entrainment recording.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose. Feel yourself relaxing.
- After a few minutes, bring your energy up through the root chakra, then the sacral chakra, and then focus on the solar plexus chakra.
- Breathe into your digestive organs.
- Feel the energy grow with each breath.
- You’ll start feeling a heat.
- Visualize a ball of firey yellow energy.
- Visualize it getting stronger and brighter and warmer.
- Feel your consciousness as a ball of energy coming down your spine into the solar plexus area joining the yellow energy.
- You may feel spontaneous bursts of energy running up and down your spine or through your body.
- Soon after, you should experience some vivid images.
- Soon the pictures of why you feel damaged will surface. This could be very emotional. Don’t be surprised if you don’t start weeping at this point. It’s all good. You need to do this to clear the area.
- · At the end of the brainwave entrainment session, release the ball of energy into the collective unconscious.
- Drink a large glass of water to clear away emotional debris.