Good weight loss mindset involves being in a positive place psychologically. You need to center yourself and deal with your emotions before you gain any strength over eating issues.
This mp3 download session, Weight Loss in life empowering vitality Isochronic entrainment, takes away restricting stress, increasing your serotonin levels helping you to focus on any emotions that come up. A strong mindset is easier to develop when you feel mentally stable and you are connected to both your mind and body. Permanent weight loss is not about having willpower. It’s about coming from a strong, united front from all that you are. You will be able to believe without a doubt that you can lose the weight and keep it off. It will build up your self-worth. You will be more flexible about what life throws at you while you begin your transition.
- melt away your anxiety.
- elevate your mood.
- take away cravings brought on by stress hormones.
- bring emotions to the surface so you can deal with them.
- access your subconscious so you can re-write your blueprint–make a new default.
This soundtrack is in ISOCHRONIC TONES
- HEADPHONES are NOT required, but you have a stronger entraining experience if you wear them.
- Isochronic Tones produce a “helicopter” noise that can sound like “woot woot”. They don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
- Isochronic Tones are the most powerful and effective entrainment to date.
- Isochronic Tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern. This form of entrainment does not rely on a combination of two tones.
- Because the contrast between the on and off is high (contrast between the sound pulses and silence is more pronounced), there is a high neural response emitted by your brain.
- This contrast is easily noticed by your brain (because it is listening carefully), and leaves a deep, clear and strong imprint in your gray matter.
- This effect excites the thalamus and causes a frequency following response, where your brain internally recreates the frequency and this re-shapes your level of consciousness. This is what makes it the most powerful and effective entrainment.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve entrainment as it does with Binaural Beats.
- Isochronic Tones are exceptional for dissociation and have hypnotic qualities.
- Isochronic Tones synchronizes both hemispheres, laying new neural networks as a bridge between them. When this happens, you have all regions of your brain working together at the same time.
- Whatever you are trying to achieve, be it an increase in intelligence, emotional well-being, manifesting, clearing subconscious blocks etc, you’ll be using your whole brain, and have that much more power.
- You can play Tones for more than one person at a time (as in a classroom, sick room, office, bedroom, etc)
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the formation of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.