Ultimate Theta mp3 in life empowering vitality isochronic entrainment, resonates completely in theta getting you there quickly and effectively.
Theta brainwave frequency is a pattern of electrical activity of the brain ranging from 4 to 8 Hz or cycles per second. This state is commonly associated with REM sleep or dreaming.
This is a very important brainwave state because it is the gateway between the conscious and subconscious mind and by learning to access this state, you can influence the powerful subconscious part of your mind that is not accessible during your normal waking state.
Theta wave mind state is capable of giving you deep and profound learning, healing, and growth on all levels.
You will reach the peak of creativity, relaxation, meditation, and hypnosis with theta.
Benefits of Theta Wave
• Reduces anxiety and stress.
• Heals both mind and body.
• Improves the functioning of your immune system.
• Will give you a deep level of relaxation.
• Will help you connect emotional to yourself—removes blocks.
• Increases your intuition and will awaken latent psychic ability.
• Connects to your subconscious, the window to your soul and other dimensions.
• Stimulates high levels of creativity.
• Is an advanced system to problem solve.
• Bridges a spiritual connection…peace, bliss, and happiness.
• Can program your subconscious mind in this frequency.
• Opens you up to paranormal experiences.
• Increases your learning ability.
• Improves long-term memory.
This soundtrack is in ISOCHRONIC TONES
- HEADPHONES are NOT required, but you have a stronger entraining experience if you wear them.
- Isochronic Tones produce a “helicopter” noise that can sound like “woot woot”. They don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
- Isochronic Tones are the most powerful and effective entrainment to date.
- Isochronic Tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern. This form of entrainment does not rely on a combination of two tones.
- Because the contrast between the on and off is high (contrast between the sound pulses and silence is more pronounced), there is a high neural response emitted by your brain.
- This contrast is easily noticed by your brain (because it is listening carefully), and leaves a deep, clear and strong imprint in your gray matter.
- This effect excites the thalamus and causes a frequency following response, where your brain internally recreates the frequency and this re-shapes your level of consciousness. This is what makes it the most powerful and effective entrainment.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve entrainment as it does with Binaural Beats.
- Isochronic Tones are exceptional for dissociation and have hypnotic qualities.
- Isochronic Tones synchronizes both hemispheres, laying new neural networks as a bridge between them. When this happens, you have all regions of your brain working together at the same time.
- Whatever you are trying to achieve, be it an increase in intelligence, emotional well-being, manifesting, clearing subconscious blocks etc, you’ll be using your whole brain, and have that much more power.
- You can play Tones for more than one person at a time (as in a classroom, sick room, office, bedroom, etc)
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the formation of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.