Shamanic Journey in Binaural Beats
Life Empowering Vitality Entrainment for People who like the Shamanic Journey of Travelling Outside of Time and Space
TRANCE TRAVELLERS READY FOR A SHAMANIC JOURNEY
Now you can step out of time and space, in a shamanic journey, and experience other worlds and other beings. Imagine meeting up with an Angel or a Unicorn or some other sort of extra-ordinary entity?
Why would you want to do that?
Well because, taking an adventurous soul flight, in the trance state of a shamanic journey, may be just the trip you’ve been looking for, if you are in the least curious about what lies BEYOND THE THIRD DIMENSION, (you know that dimension that you consciously live in, most of your waking time.)
This mp3 session, Shamanic Journey in Binaural Beats will entrain your brainwaves to a frequency that will take you to an altered place in your consciousness.
When you entrain deeply to this entrainment mp3, you can experience unearthly sounds, bright vivid images, heart-centered intuitions, out-of-the ordinary ideas, tantalizing scents, and clear and unquestionable…VISITATIONS.
The benefit of Shamanic Journeying in a slower frequency brainwave, is that…
- you can find answers to questions, that you might have, about your soul plan and where you are supposed to be going and what you’re supposed to be doing.
- you can receive guidance about healing things like your acid reflux problem or your free-floating anxiety.
- you can meet with your long–deceased Uncle Charley and find out how he’s doing and if he can finally sing on tune, in the Afterlife.
- you can communicate with your Spirit Guide and ask him is he is back from his vacation yet.
- you can intuite whether or not someone or something should be part of your life or if you should kick them or it, to the curb.
Shamanic Journey in Binaural Beats will induce a deep relaxation within you that will calm your mind and make you lose awareness of your physical body and of your ego (so you’ll be travelling with the real you).
Most who have taken a shamanic journey claim that the experience can bring back a sense of clarity and peace into your life, that you may have been missing.
This soundtrack is in BINAURAL BEATS
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Binaural beats sound like the beating of a hummingbird’s wings.
- Binaural beats quieten the mind with a shallow waveform that slows down your brainwaves and relaxes you.
- One frequency is introduced into one ear and a slightly different frequency into the other ear.
- Each ear is connected to the opposite side of the brain, so each side hears something different and compensates by creating a third beat that is not really there.
- The sound only exists inside your brain, where you can’t consciously hear it, causing both hemispheres to entrain to a single frequency.
- You need to listen with headphones because binaural beats are not capable of entraining one hemisphere, they need both, or else the third beat won’t be made.
- Passively listening to binaural beats may not put you into an altered state of consciousness. Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention. Listen with intention.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.