Presence Mp3 In Harmonic Box X
Life Empowering Entrainment for People Who Would Like To Experience the State of Presence
When was the last time you were in complete stillness, silence and presence? It doesn’t happen very often in our busy, busy world, does it?
This brainwave entrainment mp3 will entrain your brain to a frequency that stills all thought for a moment at a time, if not longer. Bell tones will bring you back to the present moment if you drift away and start daydreaming. There are several opportunities during this 30 minute sountrack, to connect to “presence.”
When you have found “presence,” you have found the state of being present.
PRESENCE Mp3 in Harmonic Box X entrainment, will take you to a state of no thought, into the Stillness of the Creator or the Source.
Moments of presence
- are small time gaps between perception and thought.
- will deepen your state of consciousness.
- remove feelings of separateness.
- help you feel your part in the oneness with all there is.
This soundtrack is in Harmonic Box X—
a new type of entrainment.
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Harmonic Box X sound like beats.
- Harmonic Box X is individually designed in a tone-based brainwave entrainment method that combines binaural beats with monaural beats in a harmonic formation.
- Harmonic Box X will carry you Deeply into the Now and is at least 10 times as effective as binaural beats or monaural tones alone, providing for a very fast and effortless execution, into an entrained state.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.