Out of Body
An out-of-body experience is an experience that involves a sensation of floating outside of your body.It is the ability of perceiving your physical body from a place outside of your body. In other words, you can observe yourself from a distance. All of this is achieved while retaining consciousness. Shamans are believed to be able to send their spirits to distant places to obtain information or bring back the lost soul of a sick person. OOBE is different from astral projection or lucid dreaming because it happens in real time. This is caused by the astral body containing a large amount of etheric matter, which holds it close to the physical world. A person near death channels a large amount of etheric matter into the astral body in preparation for the death process. A person opening up and healing all of their chakras is doing the same thing.
With this mp3 download session, Floating On A Cloud in Isochronic Tones, you can train yourself to consciously project into the zone between the physical and astral dimensions. Overtime, your astral body can exist only slightly out of phase with what we normally call reality.
- alter your state of consciousness and enter another dimension.
- detach from your physical body and become aware of your non-physical self.
- experience vivid imagery and hear sounds.
- It is not necessary for you to wear headphones, but doing so, may enhance your experience.
- Thirty minutes long.
- Effect upon you is strengthened with repeated entrainment sessions.