OUT OF BODY
An OOBE is an experience in which you perceive the world, or a new realm, from outside your physical body. An example would be you leaving your body while having a “medical incident” and hearing conversations and seeing events that you couldn’t possibly see and hear from the actual position of your body or the condition of your mind. It’s almost like a duplicate of yourself leaves the physical body and has an adventure of it’s own. NDE and astral projection are OOBEs.
This mp3 download session, Out of Body in Binaural in life empowering vitality entrainment, will help you experience the observing of yourself from an external perspective, your soul self leaving and observing your body.
- feel a sense of energy
- notice everything is very vivid
- feel vibrations or strange noises
- alter your state of consciousness
HOW TO ASTRAL PROJECT WITH BINAURAL ENTRAINMENT
- Find a quiet room. You can lie on a bed or on the floor if it’s not too cold.
- Leave your phone in another room.
- Wear loose clothing. You don’t want a wedgie bringing you out of a trance.
- Remove your jewellery.
- Turn on a specialized brainwave entrainment recording that uses binaural entrainment so you need to use headphones.
- Focus on your breath…in and out, in and out.
- Visualize your head stretching it out by an inch or two from your skull.
- Now visualize your feet stretching out. Hold that image.
- Go to your third eye-the gateway to the astral realm, believed to exist in the middle of your forehead.
- Imagine a yo-yo rolling in and out that is hooked onto your astral body.
- Follow the yo-yo’s path-remember to keep breathing.
- Roll out again and this time, try to follow.
- Visualize floating out and upward.
- Be parallel with your physical body.
- Look down and you’ll see your motionless shell.
- You should be able to fly at this point.
- Structure in the astral world is different than in the physical world so you may be able to flow through the walls.
- Any fear that crops up will have you slamming back into your body faster than a wink. Try to keep focused on the experience in a detached way.
- If this is your first successful try at astral projection, enjoy the moment and after which, return to your body.
- If you don’t know how, just lie parallel to your physical body and imagine yourself sinking back down into it.
- When you’re back, relax, and finish listening to the entrainment recording
- You’re home. Next time, you might be able to meet your spirit guides.
This soundtrack is in BINAURAL BEATS
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Binaural beats sound like the beating of a hummingbird’s wings.
- Binaural beats quieten the mind with a shallow waveform that slows down your brainwaves and relaxes you.
- One frequency is introduced into one ear and a slightly different frequency into the other ear.
- Each ear is connected to the opposite side of the brain, so each side hears something different and compensates by creating a third beat that is not really there.
- The sound only exists inside your brain, where you can’t consciously hear it, causing both hemispheres to entrain to a single frequency.
- You need to listen with headphones because binaural beats are not capable of entraining one hemisphere, they need both, or else the third beat won’t be made.
- Passively listening to binaural beats may not put you into an altered state of consciousness. Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention. Listen with intention.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- BWE can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the formation of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.