No Time Harmonic Box X
Life Empowering Vitality Entrainment for People Curious about No Time
Do you ever wonder what it feels like to not feel time? To be in “no time?” You’ve felt it before–you just didn’t realize it.
When you get lost in something you are doing and you look up and find that an hour has passed and you didn’t even notice–that’s no time.
What can accessing “No Time” do for you?
NO TIME Mp3, in Harmonic Box X entrainment, through the use of stratigically placed bell tones, will take you into the stillness where everything is born.
Accessing “No Time” will assist you in
- finding answers to problems.
- help you contact a deeper intelligence than your own conditioned mind.
- allowing inspiration to flow into your thoughts.
This soundtrack is in Harmonic Box X–
a new type of entrainment.
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Harmonic Box X sound like beats.
- Harmonic Box X is individually designed in a tone-based brainwave entrainment method that combines binaural beats with monaural beats in a harmonic formation.
- Harmonic Box X will carry you Deeply into the Now and is at least 10 times as effective as binaural beats or monaural tones alone,providing for a very fast and effortless execution, into an entrained state.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.