It has been said that trying to quit smoking is harder than trying to quit a narcotic. The yearning, the craving for tobacco can fill your conscious thoughts. You need help.
Help for Nicotine Withdrawal in Isochronic, can transport you to a place of peace, a place where addiction has no voice.
- have a better chance at preventing relapse.
- regain your self-control.
- elevate your mood.
- eliminate anxiety.
- quieten your mind chatter.
- stop feeling the urge.
- feel satiated.
- It is not necessary to wear headphones, but doing so, may enhance your experience.
- Thirty minutes long.
- Strength increases with repeated entrainment.