Life Empowering Vitality Entrainment for People Who Want to Meditate Right Now in the Now
This brainwave entrainment mp3, Mindfulness Meditation in Isochronic Tones is embedded in the wonderful sound of rain.
Mindfulness meditation is the process of only being concerned with, or paying attention to, what is happening in the present moment.
As thoughts rise, they are accepted and not judged good or bad. They are not ignored, just accepted and then they leave. As you do this, you become detached from them and gain a great awareness of who you really are.
By detaching from such thoughts, you anchor in the present moment, a space of freedom, calmness and silence.
in the present moment, and
- use this meditation to treat pain, stress, anxiety, depressive relapse, eating disorders, and addiction with scientific proof of effectiveness. Yes, entainment can stop your headaches, anxiousness, down-in-the-dumps mood, chocolate obsession and pack-a-day habit.
- alter your consciousness to a relaxed yet focused awareness. How does this help you? When you are focused, you are paying attention to what is happening “right now.” You’d be surprised what you miss when you’re not paying attention.
- release serotonin, the happy hormone. When you’re feeling happy (as in pleasant), anxiety, negative thoughts, and depression have no room to grow.
- dissolve stress hormones like Cortisol. You’re blood pressure comes down, you stop aging too fast, and you have tons more energy.
- Mindfulness Meditaion is only thirty minutes long.
This soundtrack is in ISOCHRONIC TONES
- HEADPHONES are NOT required, but you have a stronger entraining experience if you wear them.
- Isochronic Tones produce a “helicopter” noise that can sound like “woot woot”. They don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
- Isochronic Tones are the most powerful and effective entrainment to date.
- Isochronic Tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern. This form of entrainment does not rely on a combination of two tones.
- Because the contrast between the on and off is high (contrast between the sound pulses and silence is more pronounced), there is a high neural response emitted by your brain.
- This contrast is easily noticed by your brain (because it is listening carefully), and leaves a deep, clear and strong imprint in your gray matter.
- This effect excites the thalamus and causes a frequency following response, where your brain internally recreates the frequency and this re-shapes your level of consciousness. This is what makes it the most powerful and effective entrainment.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve entrainment as it does with Binaural Beats.
- Isochronic Tones are exceptional for dissociation and have hypnotic qualities.
- Isochronic Tones synchronizes both hemispheres, laying new neural networks as a bridge between them. When this happens, you have all regions of your brain working together at the same time. Whatever you are trying to achieve, be it an increase in intelligence, emotional well-being, manifesting, clearing subconscious blocks etc, you’ll be using your whole brain, and have that much more power.
- You can play Tones for more than one person at a time (as in a classroom, sick room, office, bedroom, etc)
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.