This mp3 download session, Chakra Health, in Binaural life empowering vitality entrainment, will rebalance your mental, spiritual, and physical body by sending life energy to the spinning portals. Stimulating the chakras will bring you much inner wisdom and clear out any resistance to the purity of their purposes.
- raise your vibration
- access Source energy and send it through your chakras
- you will open and heal your chakras
Waverider’s Entrainment Meditation For Bring Back the Health of All Chakras
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- It will serve you better if you sit, back straight in a chair, but if you can’t, any position that you are comfortable in, will suffice.
- Put on your headphones, even if the recording is in Isochronic Tones. The session will have more effect.
- Shut your eyes and start the recording.
- Start focusing on your breathing. Just observe your breath going in and out. At this time, you may start following the beats or pulses on the entrainment. Either one or both is fine.
- You are slowing down your mind, going to a slower vibration and are beginning to alter your consciousness.
- When thoughts start chattering, just let them pass. Don’t engage them and they will come less and less.
- Keep concentrating on the beats.
- When you are ready, put for focus on your root chakra, the first chakra that is located at the bottom of your spine.
- Imagine a bright red globe of light appearing there, warming that area.
- In your mind’s eye, watch as a beam of golden white light enters the top of your head and travels down to the red globe, making it brighter yet.
- Continue up your spine. The next chakra is the sacral and an orange globe of light should be illuminated.
- Again, watch as a beam of golden white light comes up from the red globe and brightens the orange globe. Stay there for a few minutes.
- Next, go to your solar plexus chakra, you chakra for digestion. Imagine a yellow globe radiating over this area.
- Bring the golden white beam of light up from the sacral chakra and brighten the yellow globe.
- Feel the warmth throughout your abdomen.
- Take the golden white light and bring it up to the next chakra, the heart chakra.
- See a green globe of light radiate from your heart area exploding out into the universe as the golden beam ignites it like a neon bulb.
- Stay there for a while and think of people you love, sending streams of green light out to them.
- Next, imagine a blue globe appearing at your throat chakra.
- Bring the golden white light up to the throat chakra and watch it pulse.
- Next, take the golden white beam and drive it up to the third eye chakra, turning on an iridescent indigo ball of light. Stay there for a few minutes.
- When you are ready, take the indigo ball of light and shoot it towards your crown chakra.
- The top of your head will explode in a purple/white light.
- Imagine taking that light and sending it up towards the Universe.
- In your mind’s eye, bring the golden white light back into the top of your head and send it down your spine again, lighting each of the chakras as you go.
- When you get back down to the root chakra, send the golden white light back up and release it into the Universe again.
- Relax and stay in this altered state of consciousness until the recording is over.
You’ve just adjusted all seven of your chakras. You should feel more balanced today.
This soundtrack is in BINAURAL BEATS
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Binaural beats sound like the beating of a hummingbird’s wings.
- Binaural beats quieten the mind with a shallow waveform that slows down your brainwaves and relaxes you.
- One frequency is introduced into one ear and a slightly different frequency into the other ear.
- Each ear is connected to the opposite side of the brain, so each side hears something different and compensates by creating a third beat that is not really there.
- The sound only exists inside your brain, where you can’t consciously hear it, causing both hemispheres to entrain to a single frequency.
- You need to listen with headphones because binaural beats are not capable of entraining one hemisphere, they need both, or else the third beat won’t be made.
- Passively listening to binaural beats may not put you into an altered state of consciousness. Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention. Listen with intention.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- BWE can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the formation of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.