Your chakras are the window’s of your soul.
Chakras are rivers of energy called meridians that nourish every organ and cell of your body. Chakras collect and absorb energy from the Universal Energy Field sending out energy to and from the Universe, nature, celestial bodies, and people. Chakras also correspond to many levels of consciousness, spiritual connection, development stages of life, colours, sounds, and body functions.
When blocked or unbalanced, the chakras will not support the vital systems of your body even if you do energy exercises. They can’t hold energy. You need to develop the chakras by intention and clearing. Healthy chakras can and do exert a profound influence over your reality and experience at all levels.
- connect to Source
- draw healing energy from Source
- open and clear all chakras
- It is not necessary for you to wear headphones, but doing so, may enhance your experience.
- Thirty minutes long.
- Effect upon you is strengthened with repeated entrainment sessions.
Waverider Brainwave Entrainment Meditation For Clearing and Stablizing All Chakras
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- It will serve you better if you sit, back straight in a chair, but if you can’t, any position that you are comfortable in, will suffice.
- Put on your headphones, even if the recording is in Isochronic Tones. The session will have more effect.
- Shut your eyes and start the recording.
- Start focusing on your breathing. Just observe your breath going in and out. At this time, you may start following the beats or pulses on the entrainment. Either one or both is fine.
- You are slowing down your mind, going to a slower vibration and are beginning to alter your consciousness.
- When thoughts start chattering, just let them pass. Don’t engage them and they will come less and less.
- Keep concentrating on the beats.
- When you are ready, put for focus on your root chakra, the first chakra that is located at the bottom of your spine.
- Imagine a bright red globe of light appearing there, warming that area.
- In your mind’s eye, watch as a beam of golden white light enters the top of your head and travels down to the red globe, making it brighter yet.
- Continue up your spine. The next chakra is the sacral and an orange globe of light should be illuminated.
- Again, watch as a beam of golden white light comes up from the red globe and brightens the orange globe. Stay there for a few minutes.
- Next, go to your solar plexus chakra, you chakra for digestion. Imagine a yellow globe radiating over this area.
- Bring the golden white beam of light up from the sacral chakra and brighten the yellow globe.
- Feel the warmth throughout your abdomen.
- Take the golden white light and bring it up to the next chakra, the heart chakra.
- See a green globe of light radiate from your heart area exploding out into the universe as the golden beam ignites it like a neon bulb.
- Stay there for a while and think of people you love, sending streams of green light out to them.
- Next, imagine a blue globe appearing at your throat chakra.
- Bring the golden white light up to the throat chakra and watch it pulse.
- Next, take the golden white beam and drive it up to the third eye chakra, turning on an iridescent indigo ball of light. Stay there for a few minutes.
- When you are ready, take the indigo ball of light and shoot it towards your crown chakra.
- The top of your head will explode in a purple/white light .
- Imagine taking that light and sending it up towards the Universe.
- In your mind’s eye, bring the golden white light back into the top of your head and send it down your spine again, lighting each of the chakras as you go.
- When you get back down to the root chakra, send the golden white light back up and release it into the Universe again.
- Relax and stay in this altered state of consciousness until the recording is over.
You’ve just adjusted all seven of your chakras. You should feel more balanced today.