Ever wonder what it was like to leave your body and check out the astral plane?
“Astral Projection” Mp3 in Isochronic life empowering vitality entrainment, changes your state of consciousness so you can have an out of body experience in the astral realm.
- perceive a world outside of your physical body.
- project your astral body out into the astral plane.
- be conscious of a very vivid experience, see visions, hear noises, while your physical body paralyzed.
HOW TO ASTRAL PROJECT WITH ENTRAINMENT
- Find a quiet room. You can lie on a bed or on the floor if it’s not too cold.
- Leave your phone in another room.
- Wear loose clothing. You don’t want a wedgie bringing you out of a trance.
- Remove your jewellery.
- Turn on a specialized entrainment recording that uses Isochronic Tones so you don’t need to use headphones.
- Focus on your breath…in and out, in and out.
- Visualize your head stretching it out by an inch or two from your skull.
- Now visualize your feet stretching out. Hold that image.
- Go to your third eye-the gateway to the astral realm, believed to exist in the middle of your forehead.
- Imagine a yo-yo rolling in and out that is hooked onto your astral body.
- Follow the yo-yo’s path-remember to keep breathing.
- Roll out again and this time, try to follow.
- Visualize floating out and upward.
- Be parallel with your physical body.
- Look down and you’ll see your motionless shell.
- You should be able to fly at this point.
- Structure in the astral world is different than in the physical world so you may be able to flow through the walls.
- Any fear that crops up will have you slamming back into your body faster than a wink. Try to keep focused on the experience in a detached way.
- If this is your first successful try at astral projection, enjoy the moment and after which, return to your body.
- If you don’t know how, just lie parallel to your physical body and imagine yourself sinking back down into it.
- When you’re back, relax, and finish listening to the entrainment recording
- You’re home. Next time, you might be able to meet your spirit guides.
Astral projection is a skill that can be cultivated using Isochronic Tones.
Obtaining and maintaining the proper brainwave frequency is easier and more effective when using entrainment.
This soundtrack is in ISOCHRONIC TONES
- HEADPHONES are NOT required, but you have a stronger entraining experience if you wear them.
- Isochronic Tones produce a “helicopter” noise that can sound like “woot woot”. They don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
- Isochronic Tones are the most powerful and effective entrainment to date.
- Isochronic Tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern. This form of entrainment does not rely on a combination of two tones.
- Because the contrast between the on and off is high (contrast between the sound pulses and silence is more pronounced), there is a high neural response emitted by your brain.
- This contrast is easily noticed by your brain (because it is listening carefully), and leaves a deep, clear and strong imprint in your gray matter.
- This effect excites the thalamus and causes a frequency following response, where your brain internally recreates the frequency and this re-shapes your level of consciousness. This is what makes it the most powerful and effective entrainment.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve entrainment as it does with Binaural Beats.
- Isochronic Tones are exceptional for dissociation and have hypnotic qualities.
- Isochronic Tones synchronizes both hemispheres, laying new neural networks as a bridge between them. When this happens, you have all regions of your brain working together at the same time.
- Whatever you are trying to achieve, be it an increase in intelligence, emotional well-being, manifesting, clearing subconscious blocks etc, you’ll be using your whole brain, and have that much more power.
- You can play Tones for more than one person at a time (as in a classroom, sick room, office, bedroom, etc)
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the formation of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.