Astral Projection in Harmonic Box X
Life Empowering Vitality Harmonic Entrainment for People Who Want to Learn How to Astral Project
How would you like to leave your physical body called astral projection and explore the paranormal astral realm, in the easiest way possible.
Waverider’s Entrainment can take you to the “jumping out” vibrational state for astral projection.
Astral Projection Harmonic Box X (another interesting form of entrainment) will enhance and speed up your ability to project your astral body into the astral realm very easily.
To induce an out-of-body experience, you need intention, relaxation, visualization, and focus.
- Start with an intention–to astral project.
- Lie down, shut your eyes and begin the astral projection Harmonic Box X soundtrack.
- You will relax by focusing on the beats until your body is asleep and your mind laser focused.
- Visualize yourself outside of your body, over and over again.
- Focus on floating up and out.
- Enjoy your “time away”...explore as far as you feel comfortable.
- Return safely to your body, focused and relaxed.
This soundtrack is in Harmonic Box X—
a new type of entrainment.
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Harmonic Box X sound like beats.
- Harmonic Box X is individually designed in a tone-based entrainment method that combines binaural and monaural beats into a harmonic formation.
- Harmonic Box X will carry you Deeply into the Now and is at least 10 times as effective as binaural beats or monaural beats alone, providing for a very fast and effortless execution, into an entrained state.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.