Addiction Cravings Can Stopped
Imagine being able to stop that intense yearning or desiring for something, an addiction, that is trying to take over your life.
Drugs cross the blood-brain barrier and alters your brain chemistry. Over time, you need to take the drug just to feel normal.
Drugs change who you really are.
Entrainment can help you access the area of your brain, through sound frequency patterns, that is responsible for the laying down of habits and addiction. From this place, brainwave entrainment allows you to change the scripting that is ingrained in your neural networks, making new pathways, eliminating orders that prompt addiction, replacing them with new empowering networks, that become your default.
This mp3 download “Addiction” in Isochronic Entrainment can help you get back some of the control you’ve lost.
If you entrain with “Addiction,” you can:
- experience an elevated release of dopamine, a natural chemical that reduces anxiety and implants behaviour neurally in the brain.
- interrupt and change addictive behaviour, and the only place to do this and change the programming, is in the subconscious mind utilizing a specific frequency targeted at this area.
- change how you feel, react and think, by stimulating different neural networks from those of your addiction. The addiction networks, over time, will shrivel and atrophy and the new networks will be your new strength.
- Thirty minutes long.
- Strength increases with repeated entrainment.
Why Intelligent People Get Addicted
Intelligent people are more likely to become addicted to a substance like drugs or alcohol, than any other group.
• Take risks because they don’t think anything bad will happen to them. They do not consider that their behaviour could kill them.
• Don’t think that they will get addicted. They believe they are the one in control of the behaviour.
• Use drugs/alcohol as an escape from real life. They don’t see far down the rabbit hole at how the addiction will eventually make life worse.
• Think drugs/alcohol are harmless fun.
• Realize that drugs/alcohol can regulate their emotions. They won’t feel as much and/or it enhances their mood.
• Feel drugs/alcohol gives them comfort and pleasure.
• Think they are just using their drug of choice, socially. It can be a shared activity, making them part of a group. This behaviour is reinforced by society. (New Year’s Eve parties, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, welcoming a new baby, having a birthday, etc.).
• May use drugs/alcohol to explore their spiritual or intellectual side.
• Really believe they are smarter than the drug/alcohol and think they control their experiences with it.
•Use drugs/alcohol as a form of rebellion, to define themselves, resisting authority or the norm.
• When depressed, will try to find something to change how they feel-hence the use of drugs/alcohol. Intelligent people “self-help.”
elevated release of dopamine may be the strongest reason that addiction develops.
Entrainment allows intelligent people to break an addiction by taking them to the source of the behaviour, limiting the power of the negative programming, enhancing the power of new positive programming etching it deeply into your brain’s gray matter.
Entrainment can help you access the subconscious mind where you can change your blueprint. It is here that you can eliminate bad programming and instigate new positive programming.
Once you have established new neural networks in your gray matter, your new programming will become your default, and your life will change.
The subconscious mind will do whatever you tell it to do, if you communicate with it in its own language.
This soundtrack is in ISOCHRONIC TONES
- HEADPHONES are NOT required, but you have a stronger entraining experience if you wear them.
- Isochronic Tones produce a “helicopter” noise that can sound like “woot woot”. They don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
- Isochronic Tones are the most powerful and effective entrainment to date.
- Isochronic Tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern. This form of entrainment does not rely on a combination of two tones.
- Because the contrast between the on and off is high (contrast between the sound pulses and silence is more pronounced), there is a high neural response emitted by your brain.
- This contrast is easily noticed by your brain (because it is listening carefully), and leaves a deep, clear and strong imprint in your gray matter.
- This effect excites the thalamus and causes a frequency following response, where your brain internally recreates the frequency and this re-shapes your level of consciousness. This is what makes it the most powerful and effective entrainment.
- Your brain doesn’t have to work as hard to achieve entrainment as it does with Binaural Beats.
- Isochronic Tones are exceptional for dissociation and have hypnotic qualities.
- Isochronic Tones synchronizes both hemispheres, laying new neural networks as a bridge between them. When this happens, you have all regions of your brain working together at the same time. Whatever you are trying to achieve, be it an increase in intelligence, emotional well-being, manifesting, clearing subconscious blocks etc, you’ll be using your whole brain, and have that much more power.
- You can play Tones for more than one person at a time (as in a classroom, sick room, office, bedroom, etc)
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.