Power Nap for 30 Minutes in Binaural Beats
Life empowering vitality entrainment for people who know the value of a good power nap.
Naps are no longer for the “gods.” You probably think you don’t have time to take a nap or that you shouldn’t even be thinking of taking a power nap.
Did you know that Google encourages their employees to take naps on the job to boost productivity?
That’s exactly what a power nap can do for you–boost your productivity.
This mp3, “30 Minute Power Nap” in Binaural Beats, lulls you into a deep state of relaxation quickly, and may replace up to 4 hours of sleep (in case you had trouble sleeping the night before).
Your brain will go into a powerful regenerating mode and quickly restore your sodium/potassium ion ration which in turn, rejuvenates, replenishes, and restores your mind and body.
Research has proven that just thirty minutes a day in this state, can dramatically improve your overall health, and well-being, and reduce your need for sleep.
- feel immensely relaxed and fall into nap mode quickly.
- wake up refreshed and back in control.
This soundtrack is in BINAURAL BEATS
- HEADPHONES ARE REQUIRED
- Binaural beats sound like the beating of a hummingbird’s wings.
- Binaural beats quieten the mind with a shallow waveform that slows down your brainwaves and relaxes you.
- One frequency is introduced into one ear and a slightly different frequency into the other ear.
- Each ear is connected to the opposite side of the brain, so each side hears something different and compensates by creating a third beatthat is not really there.
- The sound only exists inside your brain, where you can’t consciously hear it, causing both hemispheres to entrain to a single frequency.
- You need to listen with headphones because binaural beats are not capable of entraining one hemisphere, they need both, or else the third beat won’t be made.
- Passively listening to binaural beats may not put you into an altered state of consciousness. Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention. Listen with intention.
What Entrainment Does For You
- Entrainment is a permanent solution to change a behaviour or habit because it involves changing your brain-map by either strengthening existing but atrophied neurons, or completely making new neural pathways and networks.
- When you make new networks, your brain releases different chemicals that affect how you think and feel.
- The more dense the networks, the more permanent the effect.
- Prolonged exposure to a brainwave frequency re-wires the brain to that state’s attributes.
- Entrainment can recover brain functions damaged by injury or age. New neurons can migrate within the brain to damaged areas and form new connections and restore some or all lost function.
- A single session begins the journey, the effects you feel lasting for about an hour though your state of mind may last much longer.
- New connections form at an amazing speed, and that’s why you will experience an immediate effect, but to reconnect into networks and have a permanent effect, they need to be stimulated through activity or repetition or they atrophy. (You need to listen to the session for at least 30 days consecutively).
- Without repetition, neural pathways and associations cannot change.
- Entrainment supercharges the forming of new neural pathways, reorganizing you at a higher level of brain function.
- Your subjective experience may be influenced by your willingness and ability to relax and focus attention.