Chakra Power Is The Key In All Spiritual Development
Chakras rely upon each other.
Their spiral energy bleeds into each other. Stimulating them, drawing more energy into them, allows them to pass more energy to the next. Doing so helps your spiritual essence grow, followed by your physical and mental bodies.
When each of the seven chakras are stimulated and open, pleasant feelings associated with that chakra will engulf your entire being.
THE ROOT CHAKRA
Also known as the Base Chakra, Prosperity Chakra, Ground Chakra, the Seat of Kundalini, and the Sanskrit name of Muladhara
As you can gather from the words I used above, this chakra represents the foundation upon which all the other chakras rest.
The root chakra is the rectum of the energy system eliminating toxic energy and if not functioning properly, the whole system will malfunction.
If the root is closed or imbalanced, the rest of the chakras will be impaired.
The health of this chakra is the foundation for your life.
What The Root Chakra Represents
This chakra carries a life force energy, taken from an endless energy from the earth, and forces it up the spine directing it internally and externally up and down.
When this energy reaches each of the other chakras, it fuel or lights them up.
A strong root is necessary to have a healthy spiritual, physical, and mental body.
How you function in the physical world, depends on the state of this chakra.
- Center of manifestation…the law of attraction is stimulated by this chakra. When the root is stimulated, things will come your way, abundance wise. This chakra has a direct influence on your ability to attract abundance, security and stability. The root is grounded in material reality.
- Will to live. How strongly you feel this will depend on how open your root is.
- Survival, instincts, your ability to take care of your basic needs like money, job, home, trust, vigor, food…correlates with issues of employment, money and shelter.
- The root represents your ability to act and defend yourself.
- Generates a sense of security, safety and stability.
- Your sexuality and passion are influenced by the root.
- Is an extension of the relationship you have with your mother.
- Is related to emotions and affects your wants and needs.
- The root can unlock past lives and bring out old talents and wisdom to be used in this lifetime.
- Controls the fight or flight response…primitive, automatic, instinctive response to perceived threats of harm, attacks, or violence.
- The four instinctual drives are fear, feeding, fight and…sex and these are mirrored in the lower two chakras.
- Sense of belonging, “I trust being here.”
- The root chakra represents being in the present moment…being in the now.
What Information Is Stored In The Root
- Is the place that your past life experiences are stored. You may experience past life visions and dreams that feel very real, because they are.
- Any negative patterns or pain may be cause by the memory of past ancestral traumatic experience.
- Familial beliefs.
- Family wounds…if the family struggled financially for instance, or changed residences a lot, this carries over to you from storage in the root.
- Physical pain.
- Physical pleasure.
- Memories, from this life and past lives.
How The Root Spins
- Slow clockwise motions, slower than all the other chakras, because of the denseness of energy it processes from the earth.
- The earth supplies you with essential nutrients which slow you down and keep you in the present moment. It grounds you to the foundation of your energy system. When disconnected, you get your nourishment from the surface instead and become shallow.
- Longest vibration.
- Energy from the collective unconscious comes down from the crown, slowing as it goes, until it is a heavy, earth-like energy so it can be returned to the earth.
- Heavy energy from the earth is drawn up through the root chakra.
Where The Root Is Located On The Body
- At the base of the spine between the anus and the genitals.
- Extends luminous filaments or branches down your legs to the earth.
When The Root Chakra Is Developed
- Between the ages of 0 and 5, sometimes even up to 7.
- Represents the time before you have completed your process of individuation and still perceive yourself as part of your parents.
- Represents your struggle to come to terms with your physical life and physical body.
- You still remember being on the “otherside” and are struggling with your new limitations and separation, struggling to learn how to control your physical body.
- Grounding and balancing of the physical and spiritual life.
- Grounding and balancing
- ol your physical body.
- Balancing of the physical and spiritual life.
- The vowel U as in ooh.
- 8 Hz
- The moon in ancient times, now by Saturn.
- Archangel Sandalphone and the angels of the earth.
- The excretory system.
- Kidneys, bladder, large intestine.
- Legs, feet, hips, skeleton, skin, blood, pelvis, elimination system.
- The ability to stand up for oneself.
- Experiences within the material world.
Metaphysical Cause of Disease
- Reluctance or resistance to move on, change direction, or support self.
- Red, brown, black.
- Garnet, onyx, red jasper, obsidian, bloodstone, hematite, smoky quartz.
- Saturn, Mars.
- Elephant, ox, bull.
Herbs and Incense
- Cedar wood, patchouli, musk.
- Gala, Brahma, Dakini, Demeter, Persephone, Erishkagel, Ana, Ceres, Ceridwen, Geb, Hades, Pwyll
- The victim.
- Feels helpless, stuck in a state of fear, no sense of empowerment.
- Paralyzing on the psyche and body.
- In order to survive both emotionally and physically, it is essential to ground these feelings and reconnect with the earth.
- May emerge during times of stress.
- Doesn’t feel the depth of feelings about life…anger, fear, resentment, frustration.
- Represents your ability to nourish and look after the life force within you with care, sensitivity, and vigilance.
- Integrates the feminine aspects of your personality so you can develop the capacity to love—yourself, others, and life.
- Look after yourself.
I’ll stop there for this week but I’ll leave you with some questions you can ask yourself. Depending on what you answer, you may or may not be blocked or imbalanced in the root chakra.
If you answer yes to more than a few of the questions, you probably are blocked. I’ll attach a brainwave entrainment recording made specifically for clearing the root chakra if you would like to start tuning before I finish the root report.
- Are you having trouble with money?
- Are you worried about your financial future?
- Do you feel like you’ll never have enough money?
- Do you experience back pain?
- Do any of your desires manifest?
- Are you a lonely person?
- Do you feel insecure?
- Do you eat, drink, or smoke excessively as a means of escape?
- Did you have some trauma, distress, or difficulty between conception and the age of 3 or 5?
- Are you low in energy and often feel weak, tired, or just not well?
- Do you have physical problems in your legs, knees, or feet?
- Are you constipated a lot?
Listen to ROOT CHAKRA and start unblocking this chakra.
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, if you can, put on a pair of headphones, and start the brainwave entrainment recording.
- As you listen to the session, envision the color red and place it at the end of your spine.
- You may feel a heat coming from there as time goes on.
- As you become entrained to the root chakra frequency, image energy flowing through the chakra, clockwise.
- Speed the energy up until the wheel is turning flawlessly.
- Do this until the recording is over.
- After the session is over, you should feel energized, peaceful, and good.
- There may be many, heavy blockages in this area, and it is imperative to really tune the root chakra so that the rest of the chakras can be balanced, so daily practice, with the entrainment session, will be needed.
As time goes on and it becomes evident that you have some of the higher chakras blocked, you will still have to start with the stimulation of the root chakra before you can unblock the others.
You always start at the bottom and work up when you clear your chakras.
Next week: Part 2 of The Root Chakra—What Happens When It’s Blocked.
See you then, Wanina