THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS IN YOUR ROOT CHAKRA—How’s that working for you?
The root chakra is also known as the prosperity chakra.
As you know by now, the root chakra represents the element earth, and is related to your survival instincts, to your sense of grounding, and connection to your body and the physical plane.
The rood chakra is grounded in material reality so it is your center of manifestation.
When you are focusing on achieving success in the physical world, you are getting your energy to be successful from this chakra.
When the root chakra is balanced, it brings you good health, prosperity, security, and someone who stands out in a crowd.
Did you know that prosperity and abundance is your birthright?
Prosperity consciousness and abundance are not things that you have to acquire.
These are things that are there for your taking, you just have to learn to master the right state of mind.
Deep within the root chakra is the divine design and cellular memory for prosperity consciousness.
Your life experiences may have buried that unconscious memory, leaving you with an illusion of lack, with little or no understanding of why manifestation doesn’t seem to work for you.
As you processed the things that happened to you as you were growing up, your subconscious mind recorded your impressions and formed a blueprint that it would access as your life went on. Most of the time, that blueprint is detrimental and doesn’t apply to your life now. Programs of fears and negative beliefs surrounding money and prosperity, may be masking the fact that that you have a right to prosperity and abundance. When you are feeling those fears, and yes, they may be unconscious, you are resonating in the lower vibration of wanting and needing.
If you are in the vibration of wanting and needing, you cannot access the vibration of prosperity consciousness.
Your prosperity is a reflection of your thoughts.
The very act of wanting and needing keeps you far removed from experiencing the prosperity consciousness that is deep within you.
The root chakra is the place that holds your negative emotions, feelings and thoughts concerning money and abundance and blocks you from receiving what was intended for you to have.
The good news is that the root chakra can be cleared of the negative programming from your subconscious, and can be reactivated by changing that programming into a positive thought process about abundance. Clearing the root will restore the cellular memory of your prosperity consciousness, affecting your ability to give and receive freely, opening the door for the manifestation of prosperity and abundance.
Points To Remember About Prosperity and Abundance
- If you are angry and frustrated, you are causing resistance and pushing away the very abundance that you seek.
- Abundance and prosperity consciousness is a state of mind, a way of being, a lifestyle that you can learn to master.
- The secret lies within the higher vibrations of FEELING prosperous and not in the lower vibrations of negative emotions, wanting and needing.
- Coming from a place of want or need, will never manifest money.
- If you hoard things and have a fear of losing what you have, this blocks your ability to receive.
- It is your God given ability to manifest prosperity and abundance, health, and happiness.
- Your inner world is formed by your perceptions of the outer world. You see the world through the reflections of your beliefs, interpretations and associations formed throughout your life by numerous experiences. Your prosperity is a reflection on those thoughts.
- Prosperity encompasses financial wealth, love, friendships, family, health, knowledge and spiritual wealth.
- If you cannot manifest your desires, your root chakra is blocked
- All lack is stored in the root chakra.
- You can achieve prosperity and abundance by unblocking the root chakra.
- Unblocking the root chakra liberates guilt.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Do you feel safe and secure?
- Do you feel you have the right to express yourself and manifest your dreams?
- Are you having trouble with money?
- Do you worry about your financial future?
- Do you believe that you’ll never have enough money?
- Do you have enough?
- Are you afraid of losing your material possessions, home, care…everything?
If you said yes to most of these questions, your root chakra is blocked and stopping you from manifesting your desires.
CLEARING A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA using Brainwave Entrainment for Prosperity and Abundance
- Brainwave entrainment can stimulate the precise frequency that opens the root chakra, quickly and for a level period of time necessary for clearing.
- Visualization is enhanced when used during the entrainment, and will bring a greater flow of energy to the chakra.
- While listening to the entrainment recording, affirm that you trust in your higher self to fulfill all of your needs and that your life is full of prosperity.
- Entrainment can clear negative patterns and messages in your subconscious from past experiences (childhood particularly) which has been affecting your ability to give and receive freely.
- You can reprogram your subconscious mind, at the cellular level, with positive thought patterns, to restore your blueprint to what it was supposed to be when you were born.
- Brainwave entrainment can clear a block root chakra, and all chakras, with absolute accuracy.
Listen to ROOT CHAKRA and start unblocking this chakra.
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, if you can, put on a pair of headphones, and start the brainwave entrainment recording.
- As you listen to the session, envision the color red and place it at the end of your spine.
- You may feel a heat coming from there as time goes on.
- As you become entrained to the root chakra frequency, image energy flowing through the chakra, clockwise.
- Speed the energy up until the wheel is turning flawlessly.
- Do this until the recording is over.
- After the session is over, you should feel energized, peaceful, and good.
- There may be many, heavy blockages in this area, and it is imperative to really tune the root chakra so that the rest of the chakras can be balanced, so daily practice, with the entrainment session, will be needed.
As time goes on and it becomes evident that you have some of the higher chakras blocked, you will still have to start with the stimulation of the root chakra before you can unblock the others.
You always start at the bottom and work up when you clear your chakras.
Next Week “The Sacral Chakra”
Do you have trouble with being touched?