THE ROOT CHAKRA
Also known as the Base Chakra, Prosperity Chakra, Ground Chakra, the Seat of Kundalini, and the Sanskrit name of Muladhara
Our root chakra is situated at the bottom of our spine between our anus and our genitals.
This chakra builds the foundation for all of our other chakras and if this chakra is not balanced, none of the others will be.
A very strong root is necessary to our mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual survival.
Balancing of each and every chakra, is the key to a healthy body, mind, and soul.
WHY DO CHAKRAS GET BLOCKED?
Chakras can become blocked through an emotional upset, such as conflict, loss, or accident. Fear, anxiety and stress are common causes of chakra malfunction. When blocks accumulate in the field, a disruption in the flow of energy through the Chakras result. It is these blocks that disrupt the Harmony in the field and eventually are the cause of disease, as well as, emotional and mental disorders in the physical body.
A blockage won’t ordinarily occur in response to a single event, but rather a repetition of similar events without relief.
Concerning a blocked root chakra, it is related to whether or not you received unconditional love and affection during the first precious years of your life. If you didn’t, the root will blocked.
When the root chakra is deeply divided at the root, the top layers will be influenced more by life’s experiences and the deep layers will be truly aligned with your basic intrinsic nature.
WHAT A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA LOOKS LIKE ON THE OUTSIDE
Have you ever been around someone who gives you the sense that they’re not really there? Like they are not quite firmly footed into reality? Does it feel like something is missing?
Well, what you are picking up off of that person is a blocked root chakra.
WHAT CAUSES A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA
- Your root is developed when you are between the ages of “in the womb” until as late as 7 years, depending upon how quickly you become a child of the world, and during that time, any verbal, mental, physical abuse or lack of security and unconditional love, will leave a negative imprint in this chakra–there will be a “dent” in your aura in the root area.
- Family wounds are stored in the root. If your family struggled financially or changed residences often, this will be carried over in you.
- If you were abandoned by your parents, abused by caregivers, had a major illness or surgery, or were brought up in an unsafe environment, the root will be blocked.
- Conflicting messages from your core caregivers will block you and leave you with a feeling of division in yourself. You will feel divided against yourself.
- Because of conflicting messages, you will carry a conflicting primal belief and response about many things.
- If your parents were at war with each other, this will affect you.
- If you had conflict with your parents during this time, you will carry the effects.
EMOTIONAL SIGNS OF A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA
- You think in negative thoughts.
- You are constantly in a state of fear.
- Because of the division of yourself in the root, you will experience severe mood swings.
- You have trouble living in the moment.
- You feel disconnected and alienated from others.
- You can’t manifest most of your desires. You have issues with prosperity.
- You are insecure. Whatever security you derive from material things can become threatened.
- You can’t seem to release anything. You can’t move forward.
- You hold onto a victim state of mind, stay in denial, and lie to yourself.
- You are afraid of change, afraid to change.
- You don’t trust anyone.
- You’re angry.
- You basically, are living with an identity crisis all the time, in a survival mode, because of a weak ego structure that leaves you dependent upon all the circumstances and events in your life.
- You know how to hate, especially yourself.
- You are jealous and envious of what others have.
- You can be very impulsive.
- A violent nature can rear its head.
- Edgy. You are high-strung and on the edge, never going with the flow.
- Maliciousness, revenge…all of these are something that you would be involved in.
- You are lazy and absentminded.
- You have problems in your personal life, especially in your home.
- You battle depression and grief on a daily basis.
- You have great trouble with your finances.
PHYSICAL SIGNS OF A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA
- You can have problems with your large intestine, perineum, pubic bone, cocyx, testicles or ovaries, teeth, and bones.
- Because you are blocked, you can have problems with constipation, hemorrhoids, dysfunctions of the bowel, and digestive system.
- Issues with your lower back, base of the spine, legs and feet, general poor health can be predominant.
- You have a lack of energy and vitality.
- Obesity can come into play.
- Sciatica and osteoarthritis are some more players.
- Autoimmune (where your mind attacks your body) diseases like lupus, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, thyroid disorders, AIDS, cancer, allergies are the diseases of a blocked root.
- Mental depression is prevalent, and when the mind is depressed, the immune system becomes depressed.
- Yeast infections, bladder problems, urethral problems happen a lot.
- Drug addictions come from this blocked chakra.
- Eating disorders are a possibility.
- Premature ejaculation or an inability to achieve an erection happens in some males with a blocked root.
- Painful leg cramps and foot cramps, not just at night, can be part of your day.
- The lower part of your body feels heavy.
WHAT AN OPEN ROOT CHAKRA LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE
- You feel grounded, centered, and vital.
- You feel safe and supported by those you love.
- You have faith in your own personal manifesting abilities and don’t expect anyone else to take care of you.
- You do not give your power away.
- You are a leader, not a follower.
- You are stable, courageous, patient, and powerful.
- You are able to live in the here and now, in the moment.
- There is a strong connection to yourself and others.
- Your life works on all levels.
- You are healthy and take care of yourself.
- Because the law of attraction is stimulated by the root chakra, things will come your way–abundance.
- You give and receive fulfilling sexual and physical pleasure.
- You have a strong will to live.
- You balance your finances and everyday responsibilities and initiate new activities and interest.
- When this chakra is clear, the kundalini can awaken and rise.
CLEARING A BLOCKED ROOT CHAKRA using Brainwave Entrainment
- Brainwave entrainment can stimulate the precise frequency that opens the root chakra, quickly and for a level period of time necessary for clearing.
- Visualization is enhanced when used during the entrainment, and will bring a greater flow of energy to the chakra.
- Entrainment can clear negative patterns and messages in your subconscious from past experiences (childhood particularly) which has been affecting your ability to give and receive freely.
- You can reprogram your subconscious mind, at the cellular level, with positive thought patterns, to restore your blueprint to what it was supposed to be when you were born.
- Brainwave entrainment can clear a block root chakra, and all chakras, with absolute accuracy.
Clearing a blocked root chakra can remove any past life, or present life negative patterns and pain that is showing up in your life now.
An open root chakra lets you take your rightful place in the world
NEXT WEEK …………THE ROOT CHAKRA Part 3
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS IN YOUR ROOT CHAKRA—How’s that working for you?
Listen to ROOT CHAKRA and start unblocking this chakra.
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, if you can, put on a pair of headphones, and start the brainwave entrainment recording.
- As you listen to the session, envision the color red and place it at the end of your spine.
- You may feel a heat coming from there as time goes on.
- As you become entrained to the root chakra frequency, image energy flowing through the chakra, clockwise.
- Speed the energy up until the wheel is turning flawlessly.
- Do this until the recording is over.
- After the session is over, you should feel energized, peaceful, and good.
- There may be many, heavy blockages in this area, and it is imperative to really tune the root chakra so that the rest of the chakras can be balanced, so daily practice, with the entrainment session, will be needed.
As time goes on and it becomes evident that you have some of the higher chakras blocked, you will still have to start with the stimulation of the root chakra before you can unblock the others.
You always start at the bottom and work up when you clear your chakras.