There is a specific formula involved with power manifesting what you really want, that is enhanced by the use of brainwave entrainment. Certain factors have to be in place in order for your intention to have a fighting chance of coming into the physical.
- You need to activate areas in the brain called the hippocampus and the prefrontal cortex in order to manifest intentions.
- The hippocampus and the prefrontal cortex are crucial biological components needed to generate the strong electromagnetic field needed to connect us to our dreams in the collective consciousness, and then manifest them.
- Gamma brainwave does this if it is operating at absolute efficiency.
- What is your intention?
- Are there any contrary feelings about why you shouldn’t have your intention manifest?
- “Your thoughts evoke a feeling, which dictates an action which creates a result in your life. So even one limiting thought will create a negative feeling which prevents you from taking action on an opportunity, which then dictates your results. However, when you heal the core belief, the fear and the limiting belief which is beneath the surface, you will begin to act differently and produce amazing results.” Lena Lees
- You need to communicate with your core beliefs while in the brainwave state they were developed in–which was most likely theta wave–and reprogram a new belief of worthiness. Knowing your core beliefs while in the beta brainwave won’t change anything.
- Once you’re clear, you can visualize your intention.
- You need details, specifics–why do you want this intention? Use all of your senses.
- You need to image hypothetical events and circumstances you would like to experience thus making a new blue print for a new reality.
- Put yourself into the dream and see, feel, taste your intention from a first person perspective.
- Be clear.
- This is the beginning of you shaping the energy of your manifestation.
- Your imagination is the true power.
- Once you’ve “experienced” your intention, you need to let it go–detach and let the universe do it’s work.
- If a desire is taking a long time to manifest, it’s still coming. Everything is o.k.
- Don’t give up faith or it won’t come into the physical.
- Stop thinking about it so much–stop trying so hard.
- Don’t swap one method of manifesting for another. Stick to one at a time.
- “Walk in the assumption that your wish has been fulfilled.” Neville Goddard
Remember the Law of Expectation
“Whatever you expect with confidence, positive or negative, becomes your reality.”
If you’d like to power manifest, brainwave entrainment will put the fuel to your intention by activating the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex. Make your intention a part of who you are, by building neuronet pathways in your brain.
“Power is the capacity to translate intention into reality and then sustain it.” Warren Bennis