Your subconscious contains all of your memories, emotions, beliefs, programs, habits, preferences, and drives.
It controls your bodily functions and has the ability to identify and convey any physical problems it detects within the body.
It stores all of your lifetime experiences and programs you to act or react in certain ways when you re-experience situations.
The subconscious is where you go when you need to change a habit or stop an addiction.
The subconscious is also the gateway to the other dimensions of your being. Your spiritual energy, past lives, akashic record, parallel lives and symbolic reality can all be accessed through this portal.
Keys To Influencing The Subconscious
• The subconscious doesn’t know the difference between what is real or what is imagined.
• The subconscious speaks in images, feelings, and metaphors. It reads your visualizations and emotions.
• The subconscious don’t distinguish between positive or negative.
In your normal everyday conscious state, your dominant brainwaves are at the beta frequency. This wave thinks in words, is too fast for, and is not understood, by the subconscious.
Brainwave entrainment, a scientifically proven neurotechnological tool, introduces specific brainwave band patterns to the brain, with the intention of altering its frequency.
To access or communicate with the subconscious, you need to be in the alpha or theta brainwave frequency. Meditation is one way to achieve these frequencies but takes years of dedicated practice and is difficult to sustain for any length of time on your own.
Entrainment can induce your brain frequency into the alpha or theta brainwave frequency, easily, and every time.
When in these frequencies, your conscious and subconscious begin to merge and communication between them becomes stronger. The subconscious is more open to learning and the conscious is not so judgemental.
How To Impress A Desire In The Subconscious
• Listen to a brainwave entrainment recording specifically for this purpose to put you into the proper brainwave frequency for the subconscious to hear you.
• Know exactly what you want and clearly imagine it being true.
• Use all of your senses and make your desire very vivid.
• Be clear about your intention.
• Feel what you will be feeling, when what you want is true.
• See what you will be doing, when what you want is true.
• Feeling and seeing is an extremely powerful way to communicate with the subconscious.
How The Subconscious Will Communicate Back To You
• The subconscious will use intuition-sudden urges, hunches, flashes of inspiration.
• Dreams. If you had a question, the answer may come in the form of a dream or daydream.
• Images-maybe in the form of a movie of sorts.
• The subconscious uses the language of symbolism to communicate, so be aware of any symbols that seem to catch your attention out in the world. Sometimes a message can come in the form of a license plate.
• Music, metaphors, and sensations may be how it communicates with you.
• Sometimes, the subconscious may even speak to you (this is when your higher self usually pops in because the subconscious is a portal to other dimensions) but most times, it will send you a picture or evoke a feeling.
• The subconscious may use a combination of external events and internal messages.
The subconscious mind communicates to the conscious mind by using imagination, through new ideas, hunches, daydreams, dreams, sounds, feelings, and insights.
Brainwave entrainment will take you to the gateway between your conscious mind and subconscious mind, and will facilitate an easy communication.
Let the imagining begin.