If you’ve tried cutting calories, eating pre-planned meals, and bought and actually used a fitness club membership, and you’re still carrying around more of you that you’d like, maybe it’s time to try something new.
It all starts and ends in the brain.
Certain brainwave states can actually make you fat, and stay fat.
Changing your brainwave state may change the way your body metabolizes food energy, stores that energy, and uses that energy. In essence, if you can change the frequency that is making you fat, particularly around the middle, you can lose that extra weight that has been building up in your body.
Brainwave entrainment is a powerful audio and/or visual tool that is introduced to the brain in repeated rhythms, to change the state of the mind. Entrainment is a fast and effective way to get you out of the brainwave frequency that is keeping you at your unhealthy weight, into one that flushes the extra pounds from your body.
If you are like most people today, you spend a lot of time, too much time, in the brainwave of beta. Beta brainwave is very important in our survival, helping us focus, reach for goals, think quickly, get excited, be social, and have energy.
It would be all good, if you also incorporated alpha and theta brainwaves into the mix to help you process your day, relax, and heal.
But you don’t, and before you know it, you are producing way too many beta brainwaves and your brain starts releasing high levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. In normal levels, cortisol regulates blood sugar. In excessive levels, it blocks you from losing weight.
How Excessive Cortisol Makes You Fat
- Blood sugar levels rise in response to stress and the release of the hormone cortisol.
- The unused glucose ends up being stored as fat-around your abdomen.
- Your muscles and skin loosen under exposure to cortisol.
- It influences food consumption, causing you to crave fattier, sugary foods.
- It increases your appetite.
- It enlarges the fat cells that you already have, especially around your abdomen.
- Causes your body to ignore the function of insulin making it insulin resistant, raising your blood sugar level and not burning fat that is already there.
- Long term exposure to cortisol disrupts your metabolism.
- Cortisol won’t release abdominal fat.
How Changing Your Brainwave Frequency Can Be A New Way To Lose Weight
- Blocks the over-production of cortisol resulting in stable blood sugar levels.
- Releases strong levels of serotonin, which cuts out food cravings. You won’t have those salty and sweet urges that add tons of extra calories.
- A specialized frequency will allow the body to release stored fat, even around the abdomen.
- Will lift your mood removing the need to eat to make yourself feel happier.
- You’ll rest, relax. If you don’t usually do either of these, you won’t lose weight.
- High levels of serotonin makes you feel like you’ve just eaten chocolate….but you don’t have to.
Changing your brainwave frequency to stop and repair the damages of stress, namely weight gain, may just be a new way to lose weight.
Brainwave entrainment is an effective and easy way to shut off the fat switch and turn on the skinny switch.
Do you want to strengthen your brain and experience peak performance in all areas of your life?