“My heart is overflowing with love energies.”
This chakra is also referred to as the “Seat of the Soul” in the hourglass of time.
Also known as Anahata, or Anahata-puri, or padma-sundare, or the fourth chakra.
The Wounded Child
The Sanskit name for the heart chakra is Anahata, which means “sound that is made without any two things striking,” “unstuck,” or “unbeaten.” This describes a state where we are no longer resisting what we love, but “going” with it in harmony. The fight of the third chakra gives way to the graceful acceptance in the fourth.
Where Heaven Meets Earth
The Entry Into Higher Levels Of Consciousness
The Heart chakra is located directly in the center of all the other chakras and acts as the great “integrator” of all issues arising from the lower Chakras, and descending from the more spiritual, higher Chakras.
It is in the heart that we process all of our feelings of love, sadness, anger, empathy, compassion, fear, grief, pain, heartbreak or hatred. It is here that we choose to forgive ourselves and others and process feelings of betrayal.
THIS IS WHERE YOU FEEL THE LOVE OF GOD WITHIN.
The Heart Chakra is located in front of the spinal column at the level of the physical heart. It is considered the love center of the personality, reflecting the presence of both human and diving love in one’s life. It is the “highest” chakra because it is situated at the very center of the soul’s experience and is therefore the center of personality unification.
- how to give and receive love equally.
- Loving oneself and others unconditionally.
- Forgiveness of self and others.
- Letting go of the past.
- Emotional empowerment.
Meaning Of The Heart Chakra
- The heart is the center of our emotional power and is our emotional sensor which tells us if we feel loved or wounded.
- The place where unconditional love is centered.
- Associated with the ability to make decisions outside the realm of karma.
- “Following your heart” based upon one’s higher self and not from the unfulfilled emotions and desires of the lower chakras.
- Also associated with love and compassion, charity to others, forms of psychic healing, and the ability to heal ourselves and others.
The Unbalanced Heart Chakra
- When out of balance, you may feel sorry for yourself, paranoid, indecisive, afraid of letting go, afraid of getting hurt, or unworthy of love.
- Physical illnesses include heart attack, high blood pressure, insomnia, and trouble breathing.
The Balanced Heart Chakra
- Feel compassionate, friendly, empathetic, nurturing, and we see good in everyone.
Information Stored in Heart Chakra
- Connections or “heart strings” to those whom we love.
- An unbalance shows a lack of self discipline, difficulty in relationships, living vicariously through others and depending on someone else for our happiness.
Location of Heart Chakra
- Located in middle of chest between your breasts, in the center of the breastbone; at the back—first thoracic vertebra between and below the shoulder blades.
- Corresponds with the thymus, heart, circulatory system, respiratory system, arms, shoulders, hand, diaphragm, and ribs/breasts.
- The thymus is an element of the immune system that produces T cells responsible for fending off disease and may be adversely affected by stress.
When Heart Chakra is Developed
- Around age 12, after the solar plexus chakra is fully developed.
- Keeps developing until 16 years.
- Regains importance in the ages of 42 – 46, 72 – 76 and 102 – 106.
- Many in these age groups experience their “first love.”
- Gateway to higher levels of consciousness.
- 12 Hz
- Aphrodite, Frejya, Christ, Rapael, Isha, Kakini
- The vowel sound “ah ”as if sighing.
- They have expectations about how and whom they should love.
- Their love is conditional.
- They love in a limited way as they have been love, with judgment, and criticism for anything that doesn’t fit this model.
- Relationships don’t develop so they lose the ability to hold love in their heart.
- Can be co-dependents, looking for love on the outside—believing that someone can heal and strengthen them.
- They have great fear of betrayal so they sabotage any chance for real happiness.
- They are magnetic and radiant and truly own themselves.
- They are easily recognized by their positive energy.
- They love unconditionally and heal people in their presence.
- Generate goodness and are genuine and kind.
- Their love is inclusive…sharing love with everyone.
- To love is to live.
- Knowing someone like this changes your life for the good.
If the Heart Chakra is Too Open, the Archetype is—Empath
Reasons for a Blocked Heart Chakra
- Hurtful experiences in the past.
- A broken heart.
- Archangel Chamuel and Archela Charity serve on the ray of the heart. This ray vibrates from deep ruby red to a delicate pink.
- The quality emanated is unconditional love and the miraculous, healing love of the Creator.
- Archangel Raphael corresponding to the color green.
- Thymus Gland
- Circulatory system or cardiovascular system
- Heart, blood, vagus nerve, circulatory system.
- Thymus, immune system, right hemisphere of the brain, middle of thoracic of the spine, lungs, bronchial tubes, blood.
- Heart conditions.
- Lung and breast cancers.
- Thoracic spine, pneumonia, upper back, and shoulder problems.
- Hurtful situations like divorce or separation, grief through death, emotional abuse, abandonment, adultery, all wound the heart chakra.
- Physical illnesses brought on by heartbreak require emotional healing to occur along with physical healing.
- Experiences through unconditional love.
Metaphysical Cause of Disease
- Lack of belief in self.
- Closing down as a defence mechanism.
- Feeling used.
- Green—medium green—most of the time.
- Pink when the heart chakra is radiating unconditional love or deep love but is only temporary and don’t last long.
- Rose quartz, watermelon tourmaline, aventurine, rose opal, unakita, emerald.
- Antelope, birds, dove.
Herbs and Incense
- Lavender, jasmine, rose, bergamot, Melissa.
When the heart chakra is opened and balanced, we no longer experience the fear of being hurt, and are unafraid of being unworthy of love.
Ask Yourself Some Of These Questions To See If You May Have A Blocked Heart Chakra
- Do you have any relationships, past or present, that need healing?
- Do your emotional wounds cause you to try and control people or situations?
- Do the emotional wounds of others take you over and why?
- What do you need to forgive yourself?
- Who do you need to forgive?
- Do you have some emotional memories that need healing?
- What do you think constitutes a healthy, intimate relationship?
- Are you ready to open yourself up to a healthy relationship?
- Are other people responsible for your happiness?
- Do you only like yourself if someone else does?
- Do you need approval before you like yourself?
- Do other people’s struggles affect your serenity?
- Do you focus more on helping someone else?
- Do you focus on pleasing others?
- Do you manipulate people to do it your way?
- If you can relieve someone’s pain, does it bolster your self-esteem?
- You have no hobbies or interests of your own?
- Do you let others dictate what you look like?
- Are you aware of how you really feel?
- Are all dreams of the future linked to other people?
- Does your fear of rejection color what you say and do?
- Do you go out of your way to “give” in a relationship in order to feel safe?
- Do you through friends away when you are in an intimate relationship?
- Are your values put aside?
- How much do you love yourself?
Download “The Heart Chakra” and begin your cleanse.
Brainwave Entrainment Meditation for The Heart Chakra
- Find a private place where you won’t be disturbed.
- Put on your earphones and start the Heart Chakra session.
- Sit comfortably, back straight.
- Close eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose.
- Feel yourself relaxing.
- Imagine drawing a line of energy up from the ground, through all your lower chakras, stopping at your breastbone.
- When you feel focused, concentrate on the area of your heart.
- Breathe into your heart, following the beats of the recording.
- Feel the energy grow with each breath.
- Visualize a ball of energy in the color green.
- Visualize it getting stronger and brighter.
- Put your consciousness into this green ball.
- Roll this green energy through your heart area.
- You may feel spontaneous bursts of energy running up and down your spine and through your body.
- A penetrating heat will light up your heart area.
- Images may come to the surface that may be the reason for any blockages.
- You may feel an overwhelming wave of emotion.
- This is all good. The chakra is opening and healing you.
- Continue listening to the recording until it is done.
- At the end, release your ball of energy to the universe.
- Now, have a good glass of water.