An aura is an energy field which surrounds all living beings and is invisible to most people unless they have developed the ability to see it. The colour of an aura can determine the mood, physical condition, and spiritual awareness of an individual. It contains information and takes in information from one person to the other.
Physicists acknowledge the existence of an electromagnetic field that is generated by your body’s biological processes. There is actually an energy that surrounds your body.
The aura extends as far out as you can reach and the full length of your body.
And some of us can actually feel it, with our hands, on ourselves or someone else.
Brainwave entrainment, a clinically proven technology that induces specific brainwave patterns, when introduced to the brain, is a fast and effective way to put you in a psychic mind state that will allow you to experience the aura, yours or someone or something else’s, easily.
How To Feel Your Aura
• Chose a specially designed brainwave entrainment recording in isochronic tones (strongest entrainment system), put on headphones, and find a comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
• Dim the lights to calm down the room’s energy.
• Sit on a chair, bed, or the floor and keep your back straight so that you won’t fall asleep so easily.
• Close your eyes and clear your mind.
• Focus on your breathing without trying to manipulate it. Just take notice of the air going in and out. When a thought pops into your head, ignore it, let it pass, and refocus on your breathing.
• Relax your body systematically, starting with your shoulders–on each exhale.
• When relaxed, while still keeping your eyes closed, hold your hands out in front of you, approximately 12 inches apart, palms facing each other.
• Hold your hands still.
• Keep breathing.
• Keep your eyes closed.
• Watch your hands from the inside. Perceive the energy between your hands, building it up for approximately 2 to 5 minutes.
• Still keep your eyes closed while slowly moving your hands towards each other. Become aware of the energy field when you feel its resistance.
• Move your hands closer together and then further apart to notice the different sensations of energy resistance.
• You may feel a tingling pressure or a heaviness like you would feel with a physical object. It may feel like passing your hand through the warm water in your bath.
• You can manipulate this energy and form a ball or a wave with it.
• In your mind’s eye, with a few more sessions, you may start to see a color associated with this energy and with even a few more sessions, you may be able to see aura color with your naked eye.
Brainwave entrainment, when used regularly, forms new neural pathways in your gray matter that never go away. If the area where the networks are formed is stimulated, a corresponding reaction will be produced. After a short period of time, a particular state of consciousness will be formed that can be activated at will.
In other words, the more you practice forming a psychic ability, the stronger it becomes, and the easier it is to access naturally.
Brainwave entrainment is the quickest and easiest way to learn to feel and see auras.