The seventh chakra, located at the top of our head or crown, is responsible for our connection with our Higher Self or the Divine and just how much of a connection, dependant on how open or closed it is.
The most expedient and safest way to open your Crown Chakra is through the synchronizing of your brainwaves using a brainwave entrainment recording. The entrainment locks onto the frequency required for this purpose and delivers you to the place where heaven meets earth.
This is our connection to God, our Source, the Creative Unconsciousness, or All-That-Is.
This is our connection to life, and unity of it there-of.
One of the most astonishing achievements you will acquire when you raise your vibration and open your Crown Chakra, is the ability to leave your own body—while you are awake or conscious.
Astral travelling, astral projection, and Out-of-Body experiences all come from the opening of this chakra.
The challenge of the Crown Chakra is being able to release and surrender to the experience, and divine consciousness. Once you are able to achieve this, you will experience the natural feeling of oneness, bliss, purity, peace, and spacious emptiness beyond the constraints of time.
This is called enlightenment or spiritual awakening.
The opening of the Crown Chakra moves you beyond your normal three dimensional reality of the physical senses and forms, beliefs and thoughts.
The unknown becomes known.
You will find a transcendental meaning to life.
This is the level of the soul.
When we experience a sense of separation from God, our Source, our Crown Chakra closes and you experience a sense of isolation and aloneness that just won’t go away, no matter how many people you have surrounding you. As you think thoughts of how alone you feel, you attract more aloneness.
The element of the Crown Chakra is “Inner Light”, which is what you experience when you are in the deepest part of your consciousness.
This “light” is considered the most subtle element of the entire physical universe and is representative of what everything, absolutely everything, is made up of.
You may have heard of it before. It is called “White Light.”
- THE GURU—A Guru realizes who they really are.
- Identify with the substratum of their being rather than the temporal, thinking parts.
- They let life move through them…they give no resistance to what is.
- THE EGOTIST—they think their efforts alone carry them through life.
- Believe they are separate from the greater whole and that their striving and effort controls the outcome of their life.
- Crisis point in mid-life occurs when there is a deep longing for meaning and purpose fails by material success.
- Traumatic experiences de-rail them.
- Will power doesn’t work anymore.
- They don’t know how to detach from outcomes by surrendering to All-That-Is.
- Value materialism but find it not very meaningful. They haven’t developed their inner resources so they don’t get very much out of life.
WHEN CLOSE AND UNBALANCED—Emotional issues left unattended, may lead to these points.
- Spiritual connection is only theoretical and you won’t have a feeling of being really connected to All-That-Is.
- You are very lonely and reject help from others, relying on your own intellect to get things done.
- You are attached to the material world and lack a feeling of fulfillment.
- Something is missing in your life and you can’t find the answers.
- You are emotionally numb.
- You blame your problems on not having enough of something in the physical world.
- Work is not satisfying.
- “Is this all there is?”
- Because you are unhappy, you may leave your spouse, job, home, friends, to find happiness
- You spirituality is not personal—it is out there for people to see though.
- This negatively impacts your whole body….. because you are not as connected to Source as you could be.
- You have fears about life after death.
- You lack life purpose or meaning.
- You feel you don’t affect anyone.
- Mystical depression.
- Fear of the dark.
- Fear of spiritual abandonment.
- Loss of personal identity and with society.
- Cerebral dysfunction.
- Sensitivity to light and sound and environment.
- Hesitation to serve your fellow man.
- Physically exhausted.
- Bone disorders like bone cancer, genetic disorders, sclerosis.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Feeling off balanced.
- Running into things, clumsy, especially on one side.
- If blocked severely, thoughts of suicide, possible cancers, and major diseases.
- Proud, arrogant, narcissist.
- Have trouble learning new things.
- Low self-esteem.
- Feel misunderstood.
- Catatonic and exhibit no spark of joy.
- May withdraw from the world and be very anti-social.
- Magnet for psychic attacks and may end up institutionalized because you are easily possessed by negative energy, but are diagnosed as psychotic.
- Fear of abandonment.
HOW TO OPEN THE CROWN CHAKRA and stay opened.
- Develop your spirituality, nurture it and focus on any sense of peace that you can feel.
- Value this above intellectual understanding.
- Meditate using brainwave entrainment and be in nature. This will open and develop your connection to your higher self.
- Peaceful and quiet surroundings.
- Prayer—you are working with your connection to God.
- Communication with spirit.
- Grounding your energies will keep you less affected by negative energy from earth and other planes.
- Opening the Crown will clear away negative energies.
- Love of music.
- Love of literature.
- Having a creative outlet.
- Raise your vibration with brainwave entrainment.
- Spend more time in stillness and silence. Be the watcher.
- Visit the mountains and be the “space between the thought”. Become part of what you see.
- Surrender your problems to the Divine and thank them for their help.
- Connect to a pet.
- Use colour and sound therapy.
- Do chakra and mindfulness meditation.
Extra Information about the Crown Chakra
Mantra—Aum as in ohm.
- Inner light from the deepest part of your being as a point of consciousness glowing with intelligence—the white light—the most subtle element of the universe.
- Uranus, Neptune.
- The risen serpent—the Kundalini
- Zeus, Nut, Inanna, Shivak, Shakti.
- Empathy, unity.
- Communicative psychic ability.
- None unless you can hear your individual tone in the silence.
Gems and Minerals
- Amethyst, alexandrite, diamond, suilite, quartz crsytal, selenite.
- These crystals stimulate the crown chakra.
- Amber, moldavite.
- Star tulip
- Archangel Zadkeil, Zagzagel, Melchisadec.
- Frankincense, jasmine, lionden blossom, neroli, rose, rosewood.
- Pineal, cerebral cortex, central nervous system, right eye.
- All parts of the brain.
- Pituitary functions.
- Hair growth.
- Pineal gland.
- Central nervous system, brain.
ARE YOU HAVING A SPIRITUAL CRISIS? Maybe your Crown Is Blocked
- Lack of meaning or purpose in life and not because of external circumstances.
- Losing a sense of who you are and what you want out of life.
- Feel a great desire to devote yourself to something bigger and greater than yourself.
- Work, loved ones, friends don’t do it.
- The desire is to do something much bigger than that.
- A longing for a connection with something larger than life.
Brainwave entrainment is a proven scientific tool that can alter your dominant brainwave frequency to match the vibration that will open the Crown Chakra.
Entrainment works quickly and maintains a consistent frequency, allowing for a smooth, safe transition into an altered state of consciousness.
When opening the Crown Chakra, please note that things may get worse, before they get better—kind of like extracting the poisons out of a wound.
- Once whatever is blocking your Crown has been addressed, heaven and earth open for you.
- You’ll connect to the great Divine and start to receive messages to guide you on your journey.
- Your psychic abilities will come to the surface.
- Colours will be brighter.
- Sounds will be sharper and more melodic.
- Foods will be tastier.
- Things will have more texture.
- You’ll be able to stop and smell the roses.
- Everyone has the opportunity to spiritually awaken.
This is the portal to the other dimension.
Use a brainwave entrainment recording to help you “be in the moment.”
Or to help facilitate the opening of your CROWN CHAKRA
CROWN CHAKRA MEDITATION TO BE USED WITH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT
If you concentrate on the crown chakra, you will automatically start to activate it, clear it, and you will balance all of the other chakras.
Meditating with brainwave entrainment will quicken the process of opening your crown chakra.
Carnations, poppies, jasmine, roses, lotus, and white sage can prepare you for your meditation.
- Find a quiet, comfortable place where you will not be disturbed.
- Set your intention in your mind.
- Sit in a chair if you can, back straight. The energy will flow easier if your spine is aligned.
- Put on a pair of headphones and start the brainwave entrainment recording for the crown chakra.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose. Feel yourself relaxing.
- It might be easier for you to follow the beats of the entrainment.
- Using either method, focus .
- Relax your body. Be aware of any tension in your body that needs to be released, and release it.
- While your eyes are still closed, turn your eyes upward and focus on a spot above your crown.
- Envision a purple/white light spinning like a wheel above your head.
- Use all of your senses so that you really feel the meditation. See the light, hear its vibration, feel its loving warmth.
- Concentrate on the crown chakra knowing that it is the portal to your connection with your source. Keep envisioning the purple colour–make it into a ball.
- See a bright white light above your head entering your body from the crown chakra. Feel its warmth as it goes down and through your body. Imagine it moving in waves, pulsating as it releases unresolved emotions and negative energy.
- See it pick up your baggage and release it out into the universe.
- Once out in the universe, all negativity is cleansed.
- Visualize the white light coming back down into your crown, illuminated with rays of violet.
- Do you feel any tingling on your crown? If you do, the crown is beginning to open. You may need to meditate on the crown a few times before this happens, or it may happen immediately. You are receiving vibrations of universal energy.
- New pathways are developing in your cerebrum in your brain. These pathways will open activate your psychic gifts and abilities.
- The pituitary gland is activated and will be the receiver of psychic information and spiritual impressions.
- The pineal gland will be stimulated to release endorphins into your body.
- You may now have access to subtle memories (past life) and information.
- Work your way back down to the root and then shoot back up to your crown, lighting each chakra with their colour as you pass. When you get back to the crown chakra, send any, positive or negative energy into the collective unconscious, by exploding into white light above and beyond your crown.
- Do this over and over again, until the brainwave entrainment recording is finished.
- You should feel very peaceful and joyful after this session.
- Drink a large glass of water to clear away any psychic debris.
Brainwave Entrainment Sessions
ROOT CHAKRA, SACRAL CHAKRA, SOLAR PLEXIS CHAKRA, HEART CHAKRA, THROAT CHAKRA,THIRD EYE CHAKRA, CROWN CHAKRA