We are all capable of living in a state of consciousness that is awake.
Having visions, the ability to channel, to heal, to foretell the future, paranormal powers, and all such phenomena, are of value and are a great perk, but are not indicative of spiritual awakening. An unawake person may have all of these gifts and be totally asleep as to who they really are.
Spiritual awakening means that you are awakening from completely indentifying with your thoughts.
Opening the crown chakra, using brainwave entrainment, will help you spiritually awaken.
If you are not awake, you identify with your thoughts and are run by your mind. The thoughts your mind generates, seem to be compulsive and addictive–and they run you. You cannot see anything as it really is. Your thoughts come through distorted concepts, judgements, opinions, and repetitive patterns that are programmed into your subconscious. Who you are is, whatever story you tell of yourself. Because you are seeing yourself through a filter, you will never achieve true happiness, because you are not being yourself.
What you experience, how you see what unfolds in your life and how you let it affect you, will also be a story that your subconscious mind creates.
The ego tells stories for its survival. The ego uses the subconscious mind and will fight hard to stop you from awakening and seeing reality– because it doesn’t want to die. The ego has no place in the present. It has no place when you awaken.
When you are spiritually awakened, you still have thoughts—the ego still sends thoughts–but you realize that you are deeper than those thoughts. You feel the consciousness that is beyond the thoughts.
One of the first signs that you are awakening, is that you become aware of your thoughts—of your thinking. You start “watching” your thoughts and suspend your judgement on those thoughts. You sense there is a depth underneath those thoughts and you may start to guess where they are coming from.
Spiritual awakening is a gradual process. Rarely does it happen all at once, and if it does, it usually involves intense suffering. Unfortunately, to spiritually awaken naturally, you usually have to be motivated by some kind of personal pain—the more intense, the faster the awakening.
Things don’t change, as evolution shows, unless there is a crisis situation, where inner or outer structures are breaking down and there is no choice but change.
Loss produces change and with it, evolution of the soul.
Loss is one form of suffering that can trigger the opening of the crown chakra and spiritual awakening. Loss of a loved one to death, the end of a close relationship, loss of possessions, loss of a home, loss of a job, loss of health—anything that externally affects your life and provides a sense of security can jump start your road to ascension.
If you are presented with a major loss with your health, you become aware of your own mortality, and this crisis can facilitate the beginning of your awakening. Your sense of who you are is questioned.
Is this all that I am?
An image of who you are falls apart. You are identified with this image, so when it is destroyed, the un-awakened part of you suffers and starts falling away.
When you no longer resist “what is”, your suffering begins to lessen and you begin to awaken. You realize that your sense of self was ego-made, and not really who you are. You are not defined by your past or your future.
When you stop thinking of yourself in that image, you connect with the vast power of consciousness that you are eternally connected to– your source that has been waiting for you to awaken.
That’s what awakening, through the crown chakra, is all about.
If you are drawn to the spiritual, you must have experienced suffering sometime in your life—and in actuality, who the hell hasn’t suffered.
If you are alive, you’ve suffered.
You don’t need to suffer anymore. If you’ve suffered enough, you can embrace the present moment, open your crown chakra, and begin the awakening of the real “you.”
The real you will still feel pain, emotional, spiritual, physical—the whole lot, but the real you will not have to suffer anymore because you are supported, and loved unconditionally by “all that is.”
ENGAGING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT IS THE MANTRA OF AN OPENED CROWN CHAKRA
Your normal un-awakened state is one of fear, non-fulfillment, and unease. You look for happiness but usually find conflict and unhappiness. Your ego needs this conflict to sustain a sense of separateness—you against the world– ensuring its survival. Your false self lives through memory and anticipation—through the past and future. But, the future never comes and the past is impotent.
Life, real life, exists in the now.
Whatever you experience, you experience in the now.
If you continually miss the now, projecting into the future or reliving the past, then you are stuck in an imaginary world made up of stories that were formed when you were six years old.
Everything that needs your attention, is in the now. This is the only place where change can happen, in the now. Everything happens, in the now.
When you stop so-called “living” in the future, joy flows into whatever it is you are doing, now. Whatever you do or create in an awakened state, will come from your best.
Cleaning the toilet, while you are completely focused on the job, in the moment, will bring you a sense of joy and peace.
The present moment becomes more than a means to an end—it becomes the door to future manifestations. Joy and peace brings joy and peace, mega-fold.
Allow the present moment to be as it is. Relinquish you resistance. Let go of the fear.
Access the state of presence by opening your crown chakra.
ARE YOU LIVING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT?
Do you know the difference between how it feels to live in the present moment, and how it feels when you are not?
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
- Are you planning to start living, sometime in the future?
- Are you waiting for something to happen?
- Are you waiting for when you have more time, money?
- Are you waiting for the perfect opportunity before you start living the life you want?
- When will it be the future?
IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
When you are in the present moment, you experience peace of mind, joy, compassion, and unconditional love. You just feel it. It is tangible.
This is the natural state of your being.
NOT IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
When not in the present moment, you experience fear, anger, hurt feelings, sadness, regret, feeling defeated, jealousy, worry, and stress. You are being affected by your unconscious past programming and your ego.
Throughout the course of your day, continually ask yourself “AM I LIVING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT?”
A very fast way to bring yourself into the present moment, is to focus on your breathing.
It is impossible to have a problem and live in the present moment at the same time. When you live in the present moment your attention is completely focused on what is happening at that very moment. There are no thoughts of the future or the past. The past is gone and the future is not here.
If something happens in the present moment that needs you to act—you will—from a place of universal knowledge.
Now is all you have.
Ask yourself “What is happening RIGHT NOW?”
Pay attention to what is happening around you. Listen to the sounds, smell the smells, see the colours, feel the textures, taste the wind.
Begin your spiritual awakening by opening your crown chakra using brainwave entrainment.
Opening the crown chakra, using brainwave entrainment, allows for gentle, gradual awakening –without having to experience intense suffering first. A vibrant stillness will fill your entire being and you will begin to perceive the everyday world in another way, without judgment or commentary—and maybe for the first time in your life, you will experience true joy. Joy does not depend on outside forces.
Joy is an inside job and it starts at the top of your head.
Next Week—The Crown Chakra and All Its Glory Pt. 1
Use a brainwave entrainment recording to help you “be in the moment.”
Or to help facilitate the opening of your CROWN CHAKRA
CROWN CHAKRA MEDITATION TO BE USED WITH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT
If you concentrate on the crown chakra, you will automatically start to activate it, clear it, and you will balance all of the other chakras.
Meditating with brainwave entrainment will quicken the process of opening your crown chakra.
- Find a quiet, comfortable place where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair if you can, back straight. The energy will flow easier if your spine is aligned.
- Put on a pair of headphones and start the brainwave entrainment recording for the crown chakra.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose. Feel yourself relaxing.
- It might be easier for you to follow the beats of the entrainment.
- Using either method, focus .
- Relax your body. Be aware of any tension in your body that needs to be released, and release it.
- While your eyes are still closed, turn your eyes upward and focus on a spot above your crown.
- Envision a purple/white light spinning like a wheel above your head.
- Use all of your senses so that you really feel the meditation. See the light, hear its vibration, feel its loving warmth.
- Concentrate on the crown chakra knowing that it is the portal to your connection with your source. Keep envisioning the purple colour.
- See a bright purple light enter your body from the crown chakra. Feel its warmth as it goes down and through your body. Imagine it moving in waves.
- Do you feel any tingling on your crown? If you do, the crown is beginning to open. You may need to meditate on the crown a few times before this happens, or it may happen immediately.
- Work your way back down to the root and then shoot back up to your crown, lighting each chakra with their colour as you pass. When you get back to the crown chakra, send the energy into the collective unconscious by exploding into white light above and beyond your crown.
- Do this over and over again, until the brainwave entrainment recording is finished.
- You should feel very peaceful and joyful after this session.
- Drink a large glass of water to clear away any psychic debris.