A clairvoyant spirit circle is, for all intents and purposes, a séance. What is different about this type of circle is that you don’t need to have to have a medium present that goes into a trance so that a spirit can use their body.
This is a group of individuals who sit in a circle, usually around a wooden table for conducting purposes, in dimmed light, who call on deceased loved ones or the spirits of the deceased, for communication. No one needs to have their person taken over by any entity.
Brainwave entrainment is a neurotechnological instrument that you can use for a circle such as this. Entrainment synchronizes your dominant brainwave frequency to a specially designed recording so that you can alter your consciousness to the frequency needed for communication with the spirit world.
Isochronic tones are best for this type of entrainment because you don’t need to use headphones and can play the recording on a stereo with speakers, for a group of people. Doing so will entrain all individuals in the room, strengthening the frequency energy for communication.
How To Conduct A Clairvoyant Spirit Circle
Before you get started, know that the spirits will take charge and regulate the future movements within the circle. The séance will go the way they want it to go.
- Choose a well ventilated room, on the cool side. The magnetic energy in the room will heat it up quickly.
- Dim the lights, turn off all cell phones.
- Place candles on the center of the table and light them. Spirits are drawn to the heat and flame of candles.
- Turn on a specially designed brainwave entrainment recording. It won’t take long before mindless chatter will start to diminish, as everyone’s brainwaves begin to alter.
- A quiet will fall over the table.
- Hold hands if you wish.
- If you want, the circle can lay their hands on the table instead of holding hands. Wood is a great conductor.
- Say a prayer of protection and envision a white light around each person in the circle-don’t forget yourself.
- Have a pen and paper ready in case someone feels the need to write something down from spirit.
- State your intention-who it is you are summoning.
- Use verbal communication so everyone will be on the same page.
- Know ahead of time that it may take spirit a long time to gather the energy it needs to communicate.
- You can use an upside down glass to facilitate communication. This is easier for them than trying to fully manifest.
- Place the glass on the table so that you and someone else can reach it.
- Gently touch the glass, without adding pressure. If your ghost is present and wishes to communicate, he may use your combined energy to move the glass in answer to your questions.
- Summon the spirit again. Ask for them by name, if you know it.
- Wait a while for a response.
- It may take some time. Most spirits have never done this before and may not know how to channel the circle’s energies.
- Ask for a sign that they are here. State that you wish them no harm and just want to communicate.
- Ask simple questions that just require a yes or no answer.
- If the spirit seems to be using the glass, establish which side is yes and which side is no.
- If that goes well, ask more detailed questions.
- Remember that the spirits are running the show.
- You may feel an impression to do something like change seats, do so…or write, or speak, sing, dance..whatever. Yes, you may feel like you’re the spirits entertainment. The point is, however, that you are wanting communication with them, which is why you are having this spirit circle in the first place.
- Stay calm. It will be startling when you realize you’ve made a connection.
- Maintain control. The circle may be gasping.
- If you can’t maintain control, it is best that you end the circle now.
- When you are satisfied with the spirit circle, thank the spirits, break the circle by letting go of hands or taking hands off table, extinguish the candles and turn on the lights.
To increase your likelihood of a connection with the spirit world, you must be a candid, inquiring spirit, unprejudiced, and receptive and be in a higher vibration than you are in during normal life.
Brainwave entrainment can help you and your group reach a vibration level that the spirits can meet you at, leading to wonderfully positive experience.
And don’t forget to “white light.”