Brainwave entrainment puts you into a relaxed state of awareness that automatically aligns your subconscious mind, with your conscious understanding, enabling you to easily let go of your bad habits while building new, positive programming, or new good habits, by impressing them physically into your brain.
Why Do You Keep Going Back To Your Old Ways?
There is a reason that you keep going back to the old way of doing things, even though you consciously want to change.
It has nothing to do with lack of will power or moral aptitude. It doesn’t mean you are weak.
It has to do with the alignment of your non-physical self with your physical brain.
The trouble is, your physical brain is not as advanced as your non-physical self and needs to catch up.
Both entities have to be on the same page before you can eliminate any bad programming you may have and instigate new, positive programming.
How The Physical Brain Is Programmed
· Programs are ingrained in the subconscious mind, physically (in your gray matter), through neural networks or pathways that are made from emotional thoughts and perceptions that come from your conscious mind. Your conscious mind is unaware of the subconscious and doesn’t realize its influence.
· Your subconscious mind may also be programmed from an accumulation of genetic history, passed down through the generations. You may be carrying blockages from your great grandmother.
· The physical brain works from a place of conditioning and beliefs and these have to be addressed if new programming is to take hold.
What Happens When You Want To Let Go of Bad Programming
· Once you consciously decide that you have some negativity or a bad habit that you want to eliminate, the neural pathways associated with that negativity will take time to become inactive. Through lack of use, they will begin to shrink.
· You may consciously understand that you want to eliminate this bad programming, but your subconscious mind doesn’t initially believe you.
· Being angry or down on yourself because you can’t seem to make your new conscious revelation stick, just reinforces the old, bad programming, making the subconscious right in that your were not to be believed, and that it was right to stick to the original blueprint-bad habit.
· The negative programming (bad habit) will still want to live, if you will, and vie for your attention by making you super aware of why you need to continue activating its neural network and your bad habit.
Entrainment Can Bring Your Non-physical self and Physical Brain Together
· Brainwave entrainment is a powerful technological process that enables you to enter a space of relaxed awareness using sound therapy.
· Staying consciously relaxed ensures that you are not fueling the old thought patterns of anxiety and therefore breaking the cycle, releasing its hold. In fact, negativity cannot sustain itself in this space.
· In this space, you are also in a state of allowing, which removes all resistance in the subconscious.
· When you are allowing, you are able to connect to the Divine Intelligence, receive guidance, and change your programming.
· Staying in this space of relaxed awareness allows you to present your new ideology, your new positive thoughts or habits, and have them be accepted.
· Entrainment aligns your non-physical self with your physical brain, enabling you to change your habits and behaviours.
When your brain understands and believes that you really want to change your habit, you will.
Brainwave entrainment makes changing your habits, easier because helps you deal directly with your subconscious mind.
Brainwave entrainment can help you access the subconscious mind where you can change your blueprint. It is here that you can eliminate bad programming and instigate new positive programming. Once you have established new neural networks in your gray matter, your new programming will become your default, and your life will change.
The subconscious mind will do whatever you tell it to do, if you communicate with it in its own language.
CHANGE YOUR PROGRAMMING
Images are Copyright of Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos