We all have them and they come in the seven colours of the rainbow.
We can’t see them, unless we specifically train ourselves using a brainwave entrainment recording, and we can’t feel them, yet, they affect our body functions, developmental stages in life, our level of consciousness, and our spiritual connection.
If these chakras are imbalanced or blocked, we suffer mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
So What Are They?
You are busy so I’m going to bullet point what they are.
- There is a human energy field or aura that surrounds and penetrates your human body.
- Rivers of energy from the universal energy field stream through meridians that nourish your body.
- This river of energy flows through seven wheel shaped, spinning vortexes called chakras.
- Chakras absorb energy from the universal energy field and send it to your organs and cells.
- A chakra is the entry gate of the aura and points on the body that absorbs life-force energy, receives, assimilates, and expresses life force energy.
So Where Are They?
- Chakras are positioned along the central line of the body from the base of the spine to the top of the head.
- Each chakra is supposed to spin continuously to keep your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual body in alignment.
- Each individual chakra corresponds directly to 5 major physical nerve ganglia or gland connected to the spinal column, alongside of it or inside of it.
- From each of these areas, the chakra will send out spokes or petals by the thousands throughout your body.
- There are 4 in your upper body governing mental properties—mind.
- And there are 3 in your lower body governing instinctual properties—body.
- When body joins with mind, you have well-being.
A Little Bit About The Seven Chakras
- Located at the base of the spine.
- Represents your instincts and survival, constitution, and general health.
- When healthy, this chakra brings good health, prosperity, security, a dynamic presence, and mental stability.
- The root chakra is represented by the colour RED.
- Located in lower abdomen.
- Represents your creative center.
- Feelings, emotions, and drives, tied to acts of giving and receiving as well as physical feelings of love, sexuality, passion and pleasure.
- Connects people through feelings, desires, sensations.
- When healthy, this chakra provides a depth of feeling, grace, fluidity, sexual fulfilment, and the ability to accept change.
- The sacral chakra is represented by the colour ORANGE.
- Located below chest near diaphragm.
- Represents your will and ability to change and transform.
- Self discipline, a check upon the ego, self centeredness, seat of the mind.
- Known as the “power” chakra, rules personal power, will, autonomy, and metabolism.
- When healthy, this chakra brings energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and non-dominating power.
- You know that gut feeling you get, either good or bad? Well, that’s a confirmation or warning about a thought you have within your mind that you receive from your higher self.
- The solar plexus is your direct connection with your source, or God. It’s like an umbilical cord to your source. Developing this chakra develops your connection to God.
- The solar plexus chakra is represented by the colour YELLOW.
- Located in the center of your chest.
- Represents feelings of compassion, love and understanding, love that goes beyond the physical.
- Is your feeling center.
- Integrates opposites within your psyche—mind and body, male and female, you and your shadow, ego and unity.
- When healthy, this chakra allows deep love, unconditional love, compassion, contentment, centeredness, and controls aggression.
- The heart chakra is represented by the colour GREEN.
- Located in the throat between the chin and top part of the sternum.
- Helps you realize kindness, honesty, wisdom, truth, and knowledge which convey by thoughtful speech and expression.
- Is the seat of communication.
- This chakra listens to the inner realms for more subtle communication.
- When healthy, this chakra helps you “read” people and situations from subtle clues in the environment.
- This chakra is represented by the colour BLUE.
BROW OR THIRD EYE
- Located on forehead.
- Controls imagination and insight.
- Is a source for peace of mind.
- Is the chakra that helps you question spirit, intuition giving you the ability to see both physically, and intuitively (clairvoyance). You can perceive within the mind’s eye, inner realms of reality beyond the physical world, particularly the astral world (the next dimension close to us).
- When healthy, you can perceive things in the physical world beyond the normal five senses.
- This chakra is represented by the colour INDIGO.
- Located at top of head.
- Represents mind and spirit and your individual journey into understanding your own level of consciousness, and where you fit in time and space…your purpose.
- Helps you connect with your higher self, or God.
- Is the highest vibrational rate.
- Gives you access to the inner realms of reality which is timeless and space-less—the place of all knowing.
- When healthy, this chakra brings you cosmic awareness, knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection and bliss.
- This chakra is represented by the colour WHITE or VIOLET.
WHY ARE CHAKRAS IMPORTANT?
- Chakras are the window to your soul. Having access to the state of your chakras can tell you a whole lot about what is happening in your life and how you are living it.
- Chakras are involved with all of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual processes.
- If any of these chakras become imbalanced or out of tune, the lack of energy flow can cause disease on all or any of those levels.
- If you experience an unexplained weakness, deficiencies or chronic ailments, you probably have an imbalanced, out of tune, blocked chakra.
- If your heart chakra is imbalanced, for example, you may find it hard to empathized with people, or to attract people in both the general sense and personal sense.
- If your chakras are not balanced, you will not experience any sense of peace.
- An imbalance in the movement of energy through a chakra results in an imbalance of overall healthy functioning body.
- Chakras have an effect on our lives. When the chakra is spinning without difficulty, you are in good alignment. When it is obstructed, you are blocked.
HOW NEGATIVE THOUGHT BLOCKS A CHAKRA
- With every thought there is a reaction. Whether it energizes you or decreases your life force, depends on the thought.
- If you think a negative thought, it changes the electricity in the brain, changing the messaging.
- Due to the changes in the brain, the energy at the meridian changes.
- Organs connected with the meridian then don’t receive the vital energy that they need and disease develops.
- The universal energy feedback changes in the chakra due to the negative thought and puts you out of tune with the cosmos, and a block occurs.
- Negative thought drains energy away from your subtle auric body. If you are sensitive, you can see that the colours dim. Your auric protection shield weakens and outside negative energy can pour into you.
- When you send negative thoughts out into the environment, that’ll be what you attract back, but even stronger.
Each chakra is associated with a particular part of the body, and when balanced, letting energy flow freely, will give you a sense of well-being.
If the body has a sense of well-being, then the mind will have a sense of well-being. If the chakra for the mind is balanced and flowing energy, you will have a state of clarity.
When the crown chakra is balanced and flowing universal energy, your vibration raises and you experience your more authentic self and connect to the universe.
If your chakras are poorly developed, they will not support the vital systems of your body even if you do energy exercise because they can’t hold the energy.
You need to develop your chakras.
Brainwave entrainment is one of many ways to develop your chakras so they can hold and disperse energy freely.
Each chakra has a specific vibration or frequency, and brainwave entrainment can target that frequency, and develop that chakra.