Connection of the Conscious and Unconscious, Reconnecting to Your Source, the Twilight State of Consciousness, the Awakening, the Expansion of Your Mental Consciousness.
The most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to you while in your human body, comes through your Third Eye Chakra making it one of the most important chakras.
This chakra lets you experience different dimensions without having to leave your body.
This center enables you to experience telepathy, astral travel, and past lives.
Developing your third eye chakra in this lifetime, will allow you to properly use your intuition in your decision making process instead of just using your physical senses only.
With this ability, you will be able to find your greatest good and joy, to gain wisdom from your life experiences, both good and bad, and will help you choose life, health, joy and fulfillment in every aspect of your life.
This is the Christ Consciousness center.
Third Eye Chakra is about forgiveness and compassion and symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images that have a deep spiritual or psychological significance.
This chakra has a direct connection with your source.
- Is an avenue to personal wisdom—the understanding of your experiences.
- Gives you the ability to separate reality from delusion, enabling you to go beyond thinking small by using intuitive reasoning—holistic thinking.
- Anger, hatred and resentment, dissolving of the ego, conditionings, fears, habits, and false ideas are all let go here.
- This is the place where you experience detachment.
- Is the narrow gate which opens the way for your consciousness to ascent to the crown chakra.
- All visions come from here.
- This is where you clear out bad programming from bad perceptions, so that you can find your own personal wisdom. As you do this, your psychic skills develop.
- We are born with our third eye open and can easily see other dimensions. That’s why it is common for young children to have invisible friends that they can see.
- As we get older, this ability goes away, because the older generation have insisted that it’s all imagination.
- As teenagers, we get flashes of it, but most don’t reopen that door.
- Our physical eyes see the past and the present while the third eye sees the future.
- The third eye is responsible for second sight.
- Through this chakra, you have the ability to receive non-verbal messages, even from the past or future.
- Messages are not limited to time and space, or distance.
- You are able to see ghosts, spirits, and non-visible phenomena.
- You can see the past, too.
- You recognize that the power is in the here and now.
- This chakra involves karma.
- You can see the non-visible through the corner of your eye because your physical eyesight can overlap your inner vision.
- The 6th chakra rules dreaming.
- The third eye chakra follows the Law of Unity—Remembering our connection to the collective unconscious, land of empathy and our source.
PURPOSE OF THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
This chakra brings action to ideas, developing your mind and intellect, your dream state, and developing your sense of perception for greater insight.
- Lotus flower with two large white petals.
OTHER NAMES FOR THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Sanskrit name is Ajna, meaning command, authority or knowledge.
- Sixth chakra.
- Sixth sense chakra.
- Inner eye chakra.
- Brow chakra.
- Mind center.
- Eye of Siva.
SPIRITUAL LESSON OF THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Understanding what is real and what is fantasy, how to detach, and open the mind.
- Soul realization, insight, imagination, clairvoyance, concentration, and peace of mind.
- Wisdom, devotion, and perception beyond the duality of our human world.
- To trust the insight and intuition that comes from the perspective of your soul.
- Seeing beyond everyday limitations.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Seeing not using your physical eyes.
WHAT IS STORED IN THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Clear symbolic or literal images, wisdom, intuition, and intellect.
COLOUR REPRESENTING THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Indigo. A very dark violet blue, representing self-mastery, spiritual realization, and attainment of wisdom. Looks nearly black.
- Touches deep inner emotions and thoughts.
- Twilight—colour of the sky between day and night.
- A new level of understanding.
- Associated with meditation and mysticism.
- Brings clarity to sense organs.
- Indigo is a powerful vibration.
- Indigo children are born with their third eye fully open.
- Visions, clairvoyance, precognition, and out of body experiences.
- Ability to see auras.
- When your third eye is developed, you may be considered a seer.
- Balancing masculine and feminine energies.
- The pituitary gland and the brain.
- The health of the brain, eyes, the nose and sinuses, the face and the neurological system.
AGE OF DEVELOPMENT
- Can be activated during the teens but more common between 36 to 42—whatever happens here will affect your third eye.
- If there was trauma during those times, you probably have a blocked third eye chakra.
- Both hemispheres of the brain.
- Between the eyebrows in the center of the forehead.
- From upper lip to the upper region of the forehead.
- Just below the crown and three fingers above the eyebrows.
- From the back of the head, it will extend down to the occipital ridge of the base of the skull.
THE THIRD EYE CHAKRA GOVERNS
- Brain, neurological system, eyes, ears, nose, pituitary, pineal glands, and the sinus cavities.
- Pineal gland is the master gland that controls the functions of all the other endocrine glands.
- O represents the third eye or the Sun.
- M represents the Moon or medulla.
- The mind.
- Sixth sense or higher mind.
- Lapis lazuli, azurite, sodalithe, larimar, amethyst, sugilite.
- Silver, lead.
- Light .
- Electrical or telepathic energy.
- To see.
- Neptune, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn.
HERBS AND INCENSE
- Mugwort, star anise, violet, frankincense, hyacinth.
- Tara, Isis, Themis, Ardhanarishvara—a hermaphrodite form of Shiva—Shakti, Hakini Shakti.
- E as in easy.
- Raphael and Sachiel.
- Pituitary gland or hypophysis.
- Mental abilities, concentration, inner wisdom.
- Ability to see what is hidden.
- Balancing out of karma.
- Pride, arrogance, suspicion, unable to follow guidance.
- 13 Hz.
HEALTHY OPEN AND BALANCED THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Able to see yourself and others as spiritual beings having an earth experience. You create your own reality by using your intuitional perspective, imagination, and choice.
- High mental ability.
- Combine logic and emotion.
- God overall health, clear thinking and focus…clear sharp mind.
- Accomplish a great deal of work in a short period of time.
- Not a lot of mental chatter, fear based thoughts and worries to cloud intuition and perceptions.
- Good memory and can visualize well.
- Encourages intuition, empathy and trust in oneself.
- Can imagine something and have it manifest in the physical.
- The ability to see what is hidden.
- Development of clairvoyant abilities, most often telepathy. We all have this natural ability. Telepathy is the receiving of messages and thoughts from the collective unconsciousness.
INDICATIONS OF A BLOCKED THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Brain tumor, stroke, blindness, deafness, seizures, learning disabilities, spinal dysfunction, panic attacks, depression, anxiety, fear of truth, confusion, poor eyesight.
- Migraines, eye strain, nightmares, memory problems, blurry vision.
- Inability to evaluate something properly, judgment issues, confusion, lack of concentration or discipline, lack of being in touch with reality.
- Compulsive drive to achieve perfection, falling short, and then persecuting yourself with guilt and feeling not worthy.
- Lack of self-discipline. Life empty and meaningless.
- Mental illness.
- Experiencing a great deal of mental stress.
SYMPTOMS OF AN OVERACTIVE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Headaches, inability to concentrate, living too much in fantasy, inability to turn off telepathic or clairvoyant abilities leading to mental stress caused by an information overload.
- Experienced in highly spiritual people or religious people.
- Religiously dogmatic.
SYMPTOMS OF AN UNDERACTIVE THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Blindly participating in religious dogma or the opposite, a complete lack of the spiritual.
- Feeling confused or the lack of the ability to understand what the world is really about.
- Inability to see patterns.
- Inability to focus.
- Oversensitive to the feelings of others.
- Schizophrenic…unable to distinguish between ego and higher self.
- Intellectual, rationalist.
- Draws on information from rational, analytic sources…not incorporating emotional or spiritual aspects.
- Does not have a holistic assessment of situation.
- Limited in scope because they only trust conventional ideas.
- Judgmental and narrow.
- Do not trust their feelings or insights.
CONSIDER THESE QUESTIONS TO SEE IF YOUR THIRD EYE CHAKRA IS BLOCKED OR UNBALANCED
- Do you have frequent panic attacks?
- Do you think you are depressed a lot?
- Are you anxious for no reason?
- Do you have a lot of headaches?
- Do you have a feeling that there are memories that you are blocking from your conscious mind?
- Do you dream, or if you do, do you have frequent nightmares?
- Do you feel scattered—can’t focus?
- Do you feel that there is something not quite right with your life?
- Are you always in one phase or another?
- Do you feel alone, even when surrounded by people?
- Are you sensitive to light?
- Can you be overly proud?
- Do you feel listless?
- Do you fear and doubt?
- Are you afraid of success?
- Do you have the potential to be a cold intellectual who only trust logic and reason and will manipulate to get what you want?
- Do you only believe in what your physical senses can perceive?
- Are status symbols important to you—big house, expensive car, large wardrobe…?
- Is the material world the only world you believe in?
- Or, do you have an excessive preoccupation in higher realities and don’t focus on earth life very much?
- Do you suffer from delusions and erratic mood swings?
- Do you suffer from Schizophrenia?
- Are you unable to perceive spiritual insights?
- Can you be intellectually arrogant?
- Do you only accept things that can be demonstrated and proven scientifically?
- Do you reject spiritual insight?
- Do you attempt to influence others or events by intellectual force to feed your ego?
- Are you very forgetful?
- Do you have unresolved emotions?
- What is it that you cannot see?
Cleanse Your Third Eye Chakra with THIRD EYE CHAKRABrainwave Entrainment
BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT TO OPEN THIRD EYE CHAKRA
- Find a quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed.
- Sit in a chair, back straight unless you have back problems…then lie on a bed.
- Start the brainwave entrainment session for the Third Eye Chakra.
- Close your eyes and begin breathing deeply through your nose and follow the pulses.
- While your eyes are still closed, look upward towards the center of your forehead. Do you see a light?
- If your third eye chakra is already opened and functioning, you should see a golden light in the shape of a cheerio. It may be so large that all you see is the edge, or so small, that all you see is a pinpoint of light.
- Feel yourself starting to relax. You are starting to change consciousness.
- Bring your energy up through the root chakra, then the sacral chakra, then the solar plexis chakra, then the heart chakra and then focus your energy on the third eye chakra.
- Begin breathing into that area in the center of your forehead while infusing it with a deep violet blue colour
- You may begin feeling a pressure in your brow—a tingling or vibration. You are activating the etheric realm of consciousness.
- Colours may form indicating you have a connection.
- If you do not feel any sensation there, but see colours, you may be already open indicating that you were spiritually advanced in previous lives and are more than half way there now.
- If you see a violet or purple light and some perception of depth, you are connecting with the upper astral realms and developing a higher state of consciousness.
- While in this state, if you were to open your eyes, both your physical and inner visions may overlap and you will be able to see auras or spirits with your physical eyes. This is known as the twilight state of consciousness.
- If you keep your eyes closed and continue to watch the colours, concentrate on the most intensely coloured part. This is a vortex to other dimensions.
- If that happens, you may feel physically drawn towards it. You may feel a vibration or sensation.
- A dark tunnel may form, with a light at the end of it.
- Concentrate on the light.
- With time, your spiritual energy will strengthen and you can follow that light, travelling into another dimension.
- You are spiritually protected with the opening of the third eye chakra.
- Enjoy your trip and know that you can always go back into your body whenever you wish just by thinking about it.
- At the end of the brainwave entrainment session, release your violet blue energy into the collective unconsciousness.
- Drink a glass of water to clear any physical debris released during this cleansing.
- Repeated sessions ensure the strengthening of your clairvoyant abilities.
- Once you open the door, activate the third eye chakra, whatever you have mastered, like telepathy, you will continue to master.