Well, we just went through another freak snowstorm. They said it dumped more snow in two hours yesterday that it did for the entire winter of 2006.
Seems like everything is changing, including the climate. Everything seems to be in the “extreme.”
There is a shift underway that is affecting every aspect of our reality.
The Shift is affecting every aspect of our life; relationships, political, social, and economic structures, institutions, wars, our DNA, our beliefs, our perceptions, our awareness, the planet’s awareness and on and on.
This Shift is a personal transformation for everything in our reality.
So how do you prepare yourself for The Shift?
- Live in the moment. Catch yourself when you drift into the past or into the future. Plant your “thoughts” feet in the present moment. This moment is the only reality.
- Forgive yourself and others. Our reality is made up of memories that play out over and over again. It’s just old data. It’s not real. Forgiving yourself and others for our perception of misdeeds is easier when you consider we’re all puppets of our subconscious mind–which our conscious mind is not aware of. We are not our behaviour. If you take the step to forgive, you’ll feel free and consequently, you’ll raise your frequency level. Holding onto grudges, drag you down. Ho’oponopono is a fantastic way to release those grudges and free yourself from perception blocks in your subconscious.
- Practice gratitude. Gratitude is one of the highest vibrations, and when your appreciate and feel grateful, you too are resonating at that high vibrational frequency. Be grateful for everything, even your problems. Problems are just issues that you need to clear so that you can raise up the vibrational ladder.
- Meditate. Meditate, using brainwave entrainment and receive the best of both worlds. Meditation raising your vibration and naturally clears any blocks along the way. Brainwave entrainment speeds up the process so you don’t have to practice meditation for years in order to reap its benefits. Meditation opens up a channel for communication with your higher self, and the Divine.
- Stop judging everything and everybody. Judging is the job of the ego, in your conscious mind, and will keep your vibration low. This low frequency will then attract more vibrations of this caliber and you will be drowning in negativity. Stop criticizing. Stop criticizing yourself, especially. Raise your vibration and consciousness to one of acceptance.
- View life’s experiences as a gift. You signed up to be here, especially now, during this wonderful transformation of spirit. Each experience, whether good or bad, helps you grow and awaken. Every experience teaches you something that you personally need to raise your spiritual awareness–to help you grow.
- Be conscious of what you are thinking about. It’s very easy to fall out of present moment awareness and be drawn into memories, and before you know it, your vibration falls. Pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. Stay out of old patterns that keep you stuck in pain. When memories start playing, switch to gratitude for the present moment.
- Take care of your body. If your body is feeling well, it is vibrating at a high frequency, and so are you. If you are ill, both you and your body are suffocating in low vibrational frequency, and will attract even more of the same.
- Become more child-like. Observe life. Be the observer. Look at the world like you’ve never seen it before. Marvel at a flower, a cloud in the sky, a rabbit in the snow–all of it. Be in a constant state of awe. Your vibration will soar.
- Love. Love from your heart. Love is the highest vibration and what everything is made of. The Divine is Love. Give love unconditionally, starting with yourself. If you love yourself, you are loving everyone and everything else. You can affect the world.
Hope some of these ideas help you during your Shift.
As Dr. Hew Len says, “Peace begins with me.”
Mindfulness Meditation for being in the now.