November 19th, 2012
Thanksgiving in the United States is fast approaching and I’d like to tell you how much we appreciate you, your comments and ideas.
Thank you from the Waverider team. We love you and we thank you.
THE AWAKENING JOURNEY
is different for everyone.
Awakening will eventually happen for everyone. Spirit will eventually lead all humans back to their Source, the Divine, or God. Every single human being will ascend back to the Unified Field of Consciousness.
As the awakening journey begins for you, you may feel overwhelmed, bewildered, disassociated, frightened, vulnerable, fragmented, fearful, confused, disoriented, and overcome by too much information coming through from higher levels…and this is good.
It means, you are awakening.
CHANGES IN THE AURA
Your personality and perspective are altered, which means that your Aura changes.
Awakening changes the aura–your physical condition, emotions, level of consciousness, thoughts, and physical surroundings influence the aura.
You may have flashes.
If you can’t see your own aura, have yourself photographed using Kirlian photography over time and watch how you are changing.
WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT COLORS OF THE AURA MEAN?
- BROWN–looks muddy. Represents worry and anxiety and caring more about material things than spiritual things. This color has a negative vibrational frequency.
- GREEN–People with color are calm and are natural healers. How dark the green is indicates just how much power the person has.
- GREY–looks smokey. This color indicates another negative vibration showing a persons bad intentions, or depression.
- ORANGE–represents inspired power from the Divine. People exhibiting this color are born leaders and have tons of energy and bliss.
- PINK–This color is never a main color and is very rare. It represents affection, purity, and a wonderful balance between the spiritual and material realms.
- PURPLE–This color represents a strong psychic and mystic ability. If it appears as a flash, it is a spiritual thought–an aha moment.
- BLUE–indicates relaxation, energy, survivor instinct, and balance. A flash represents a thought. Blue flashes means the person is thinking thoughts of survival.
- RED–People exhibiting this color are grounded, powerful, and passionate with a very strong willpower. Flashes may indicate a deep anger within.
- YELLOW–This color represents optimism and an easy-going attitude. If you see a yellow halo around someone’s head, it means they have really developed their spiritual powers.
- WHITE–White signifies disease, drug use, or spiritual release soon to come. This aura color will be more intense in the days and hours leading up to death.
- Is a energy( referred to as the Divine Cosmic Energy) not being used to maintain normal, regular functions, that is “coiled up” (which is the meaning of the word Kundalini) resting at the base of the spine, in the Root Chakra.
- It normally lies dormant but with certain exercises, meditations, and disciplines, can be activated.
- This latent energy refers to the vast unknown, power of the unconscious or subconscious.
- Once it has been activated, when you become conscious of the unconscious, you experience tremendous energy, insight and creativity.
- This is called the awakening of the Kundalini and it can change your life profoundly, dramatically all at once, or through a gradual change as the unconscious is brought gradually into your conscious awareness.
- The goal of raising Kundalini is to raise subtle energy all the way up your spine until it merges with the top of your head, clearing your chakras, helping you achieve spiritual awakening and psychic insight.
- Raising the Kundalini removes blockages that may thwart your awakening process.
- It clears all your chakras and activates the Crown Chakra, the communicator to the Universal Flow of Consciousness.
- The energy brings a great amount of unconscious material into your consciousness.
- Stuff that is in your unconscious or subconscious may be uncomfortable to your conscious mind, so you may experience some anxiety as the Kundalini takes away the power from the ego.
- As the energy moves from the root chakra of the spine and up through the higher chakras of the body, it clears deeply held blockages. When this happens, you may experience emotions and memories from injuries and traumas you have suffered in your past.
- This energy is called “ranic.” The Kundalini performs pranic healing.
- The Kundalini cleans your being, releasing toxins. Headaches, digestive disorders, and nervous disorders may come out.
- You may become sensitive to everything–including noise and “busyness” of the environment.
- You may want to be alone to heal.
- Emotions, especially, are being cleared and you may find yourself moody, anxious, full of grief, guilt and depression.
- You may also experience a rise in your sexual exploration, may have orgasms that originate from your mind, or you may lack sexual desire.
- You then again, may feel bliss.
- As the Kundalini rises, you may dream of past lives or symbols, like triangles or reiki symbols.
- You may experience unusual visual and auditory sensations, including hearing voices, seeing auras, and strange lights–even balls of light.
- Some people smell roses, without a cause.
- You may have out-of-body experiences where you find yourself looking down on your physical body from the ceiling. You may also feel you take up infinity, with no boundaries.
- Psychic abilities may appear or accelerate.
- Spiritual emergence includes expanded perceptual abilities, increased energy, creative expression, and a devotion to care for everyone.
- In the end, you develop serenity and a deep sense of peace you can never know in this third dimensional consciousness and you should be receing insights about your true self and things you never knew beforee.
- An accumulation of limited thoughts, speech and action put there by the egoic mind will create a resistance in the flow of energy.
- Physical, mental and/or emotional reactions will occur until the energy clears the block. This produces some uncomfortable symptoms but if veiwed for what it is doing, any unpleasantness can quickly be overcome.
- shaking, trembling, involuntary movements.
- sensations of heat or cold.
- rushes of energy.
- loss of appetite or food cravings.
- the feeling of ants crawling over your skin.
- rushes of sexual energy.
- racing heartbeat.
- blissful feelings and expansive states of love and “oneness.”
- rashes, diarrhea, food sensitivities or allergies.
- YES. Sex can be a doorway for the increased flow of Kundalini. **Note: When experienced with love, it can be a very powerful event.
- can sustain sexual intercourse.
- Just so you know, when you are sexually aroused (meaning when you have desire), you naturally activate the Kundalini. It rises up through the spine and activates energy in your brain, making sexual feelings stronger and stronger. Once it reaches your brain, it travels back down your body to be released through your genitals.
- The Kundalini activates specific brainwave frequencies that brainwave entrainment can easily copy and alter your brainwaves externally.
- The stronger and longer you can be in these specific frequencies, the stronger your orgasm.
- Sexual activity will allow the Kundalini to pierce and open the Chakras.
- Brainwave entrainment meditation is a safe, more controlled way to trigger the rising of the Kundalini. It has been stated that your spiritual consciousness cannot be awakened unless your Kundalini rises. Entrainment carefully alters your brainwave frequency to match the frequency of the Kundalini, is a steady, measured way. Any accomplishment, awakening-wise, generally stays put, where random rising of the Kundalini from outside events, tend to come and go.