The Perfect Storm
This past week has been very difficult for the millions of people affected by the largest “perfect” Superstorm to ever hit the East coast, Hurricane Sandy.
This storm was unprecendented.
Everything that went into the making of this Superstorm was unusual.
It formed very late in the year, fed of unusually warm surface water in the Atlantic Ocean, was blocked by a high-pressure system off Greenland that forced it inland and in doing so, merged with a winter system moving in from the west. Weather forecasters then had to issue snow warnings for a tropical-hurricane system. Beyond odd and certainly one of a kind.
And to top it all off, the effects of the storm were enhanced by a full Moon which always produces higher than average tides.
It is really apparent that our weather systems are changing. This has been a year of extremes.
The interpretation of the Mayan prophecy says there will be earth changes related to weather patterns, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and other natural phenomenon. We are starting to see patterns emerging now with extreme or strange weather all around the world.
I guess we need to interpret them with our own God given intelligence.
Here are some more questions answered about PREPARING FOR THE SHIFT.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME SPIRITUALLY AWAKENED?
- Most people have a gradual awakening process. It can be very slow, requiring months or years to accomplish.
- Can come from an unpleasant experience like physical or emotional trauma like almost dying or losing someone to death.
- Natural disasters or life transitions like hurricanes or addiction or separation.
- Sometimes it is a single event that changes your life–in an instant.
- Sometimes it is a gentle process stemming from years of self-development and spiritual seeking.
- Most of the time though, it knocks you on your ass, especially when the Kundalini starts rising.
- Rarely does it happen all at once.
- Intense emotion, maybe fear or anxiety, can open up a vortex that pulls you into it.
WHAT IS ENLIGHTENMENT?
- On your journey of awakening, there can be a breakthrough event that is know as enlightenment or Oneness.
- It is the moment when you feel the union with Universal Mind, the Collective Consciousness, or God.
- This is when you know you are an eternal spirit and part of the Unified Field.
- This moment will be different for everyone and may take many different forms.
- It reveals the essence of your life and takes you beyond this physical world.
- It lets you know that the physical is not the only reality and actually is but an illusion, in of itself.
ARE THERE TOOLS THAT CAN HELP YOU AWAKEN IN A MORE CONTROLLED MANNER?
- Yes. Some of the tools are practices such as yoga, bioenergetics, breathwork, brainwave entrainment, meditation, prayer, gratitude, visualization, and the Ho’oponopono.
- Meditation is listening to God.
- This is one of the most important tools you can use for self-discovery and the expansion of consciousness.
- To meditate naturally and do it well, can take years to master.
- Brainwave entrainment speeds up the process of meditation by delivering a frequency that is stable and consistent to the brian, which it mimics, enabling the activation of areas that enhance an altered state of consciousness.
- Entrainment can uncover the truth of what’s already within you, what may be blocking you, and can facilitate you in the dissolving of these issues.
- Brainwave entrainment can easily and quickly take you to a state of consciousness that helps you experience a connection to your Source.
- Prayer is talking to God.
- In prayer, ask for help from the Divine, for your awakening and enlightenment.
- Ask for God to reveal your true self and let you experience yourself in the lightbody–your Higher Self.
- Ask the Creator to lead you to the answers you seek.
- Brainwave entrainment will take you to the threshold between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind, accelerating your prayers. This door leads you to your Creator and the Collective Consciousness.
- is a state of Consciousness in of itself.
- Be grateful for the blessings and gifts that you receive now and will receive in your life.
- Those gifts in the future are already created in consciousness where there is no time. Everything is in the now.
- Gratitude come from heart consciousness.
- uses your mind’s eye.
- Visualize your dreams, infuse them with passionate intention and detach (allow) them to manifest.
- This is the most powerful tool and when used in the right brainwave frequency, as when you use brainwave entrainment, can help you manifest everything you want.
- is an ancient Hawaiaan spiritual cleaning practice of reconciliation and forgiveness.
- “I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, I Love You, and I Thank You.”
- Use this mantra, project this towards difficult situations, fears, people. You will see the difference in how your world is. It will become kinder and you’ll be surprised how even the scariest of people will be loving towards you.
- Ho’oponopono cleans karmic bonds and blockages, which is a requisite for the expansion of awareness.
- This mantra has you taking 100% responsibility for everything that happens in your life.
- To change your reality, you need to remove your blockages and change your life.
- All consciousness is part of the whole.
- Brainwave entrainment in combination with the Ho’oponopono mantra, is a very effective way to remove blocks.
- When you use Ho’oponopono, you do not need to know why you have those blocks or how they got there.
- God, or your Source is the only one who can effectively remove blocks that have a multitude of layers.
- When you recite the mantra, or listen to it in entrainment, you handing those blocks to your Source to clear.
- It is amazing what this mantra can do and how it not only changes your life, but the lives of those around you.