Losing a pet to death, can crush you in a way that may be even more devastating than if you lost a loved one. A pet loves you unconditionally—warts and all, and when that “loving” is gone, you yourself, are lost. Brainwave entrainment can comfort you and give you peace of mind as you grieve.
ARE YOU GRIEVING YOUR PET?
- are feeling tired but you can’t fall asleep, especially at night.
- are wanting to eat “crap” or don’t want to eat at all.
- are feeling angry and have outbursts.
- break out crying at the drop of a hat.
- are anxious and restless, feeling you’ve forgotten to do something or remember something.
- Have an upset stomach, cramps, diarrhea or constipation.
- are in pain, emotionally, physically and spiritually and feel like it will never go away. Loss = Pain
- are feeling numb.
- having trouble focusing and becoming careless.
- having trouble processing information in your usual manner.
- When you are grieving for a loved one, pets included, then chances are, you are very stressed.
- Stress leads to depression and burnout and eventually, your life literally shuts down.
- BWE is a release. It helps you be with your loss.
- If you’ve frozen your emotions and have trouble letting go, it will help you cry and express grief so you can begin heal.
- BWE tunes out the outside world for the moment and lets you connect with a higher, deeper dimension inside of yourself.
- If your thoughts are falling all over themselves, in a constant emotional waterfall, you are in the beta brainwave. “Why, why, why?” Right?
- Entrainment releases you from this thought chaos, shifting your brainwaves into a slower, higher vibrational frequency, where spiritually, you can connect with your Source.
- BWE silences your mind’s endless chatter, letting you find comfort and peace from the heart of your soul and the collective unconscious.
- It takes you to a place where you can reflect on what your pet meant to you and how much you will miss them.
- Sometimes, if you go deep enough during the entrainment, you can feel a connection to your pet or person. You may feel their presence, smell their scent, feel their touch, and in some cases, you may actually hear and see them in your mind’s eye.
WHY BWE CAN BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF HOLISTIC GRIEF HEALING
As you listen to your entrainment over the next few weeks, you will slowly rejoin the world, still missing your loved one, but able to put their loss in a special place in your heart, while you get back to living the rest of your life.
A pet is more than the animal it comes housed in. When a person brings a pet into their life, they are opening the door to higher consciousness. How? The unconditional love you receive from a pet, elevates you. They make you a better person. They help you feel God.
If you’re grieving your pet, brainwave entrainment might just be what you need, to begin your long healing journey. You will never forget your pet, but you may find a place inside of you, where they can live, where the thought of them not so painful.
You’ll never forget the feeling of being unconditionally loved. Pass it on.