Meditation is a practice of concentrated focus upon a sound, object, visualization, breath, movement or attention, in order to quieten the mind and increase awareness of the present moment.
Its benefits are unlimited and are scientifically proven to benefit people by producing a deep state of relaxation that promotes a sense of balance and appreciation in their life. Meditation facilitates a greater sense of calm, empathy, and acceptance of self and others. Meditation can and does reduce a number of symptoms experienced by people with a wide range of illness and disorders. It is considered one of the better therapies for panic anxiety disorder, substance abuse, ulcers, colitis, chronic pain, psoriasis, hypertension, prevention of heart attack, prevention of hardening of the arteries, arthritis, fibromyalgia, cancer, insomnia, migraine, the prevention of stroke, allergies, asthma, Parkinson’s disease, fatigue, and multiple sclerosis.
Meditation leads to better health and a higher quality of life.
However, there is a problem with meditation. It can take years of concentrated and dedicated practice to achieve a strong, consistent brainwave frequency that’s needed to reap meditation’s benefits.
Meditating using the brainwave entrainment technique of isochronic tones, lets you experience meditation’s benefits much faster than in the conventional way.
What Are Isochronic Tones?
• Isochronic tones introduce a single tone or pulse, to the brain, that turns on and off in a particular pattern, with the intention of inducing the brain to mimic and resonate that pattern.
• Because the contrast between the on and off is high, there is a high neural response emitted by the brain.
• This contrast is noticed easily by the brain, it listens carefully, and leaves a deep imprint in the gray matter.
• This form of entrainment is very effective and fast and is known as the best.
• Isochronic tones don’t sound pretty but they are precise and fast.
Meditating With Isochronic Tones
• You will experience a faster sense of relaxation because of the fast release of your body’s natural chemical hormones and opiates like endorphins, DHEA, melatonin and serotonin.
• Listening to a specialized recording using the tones, and meditating, can make you feel better and be better in less than 30 minutes.
• When used as a routine meditation practice, your brain coherence is enhanced.
• Memory and learning abilities improve.
• Creativity is increased-which helps in all areas of your life particularly in solving problems.
• Anxiety and depression are decreased.
• Irritability and moodiness are decreased.
• You feel younger and more alive, which promotes happiness-and your libido.
• There is a decrease in cortisol and lactate, stress hormones that are, when in excess, toxic to the body.
• There is a reduction in unstable oxygen molecules known as free radicals that can cause tissue damage.
• An improvement in the health of your skin and hair become apparent quickly.
• Reduction in blood pressure and cholesterol levels keep heart disease at bay.
• Helps you breathe easier and age slower.
• The longer you meditate, the more likely you will reach your goals and efforts to change yourself for the better.
• Regular practice tends to opens up the subconscious which opens up the door to the Universe.
Meditation, using brainwave entrainment, can have a positive effect on your entire body and soul.
It is possible that isochronic tones may help you meditate for the first time in your life.
Meditation doesn’t have to be hard.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7012252