Brainwave entrainment, an audio and/or visual technology that utilizes isochronic tones or binaural beats, will help you raise your vibration, lower your brainwave frequency, until you are in a place that will allow you to see the different colors that surround everyone’s body. The brain entrains or synchronizes with the induced frequency and maintains it for as long as the stimulus is present. A long period, at least twenty minutes, entraining the brain at the proper frequency, will allow you to view an aura.
What is an aura?
The aura is a composition of electromagnetic energy encompassing a variety of different frequencies. This energy is produced by the day to day functioning of the human mind and body. A person’s health, emotions, mental status, as well as disease and illness will be reflected in this “light” layer or layers.
Each living thing has two layers in their aura.
The first layer is the etheric aura. It is about 1/2 inch thick and surrounds the entire body with a pale emanation.
The second layer is the main aura and looks like a bunch of vibrant curvy bands layered together, emitted from the chakras, surrounding the body. They change and expand, shift in colour and are affected by the person’s energy, lifestyle, and nature.
How To See An Aura With Brainwave Entrainment
- For the purposes of practice, put a plant (living thing) on a white table at what would be your eye level, against a pale colored wall.
- Dim the lights.
- Sit in a chair opposite the plant, get comfortable, all distractions like a cell phone, put away.
- Choose an entrainment recording specifically made for viewing auras in either isochronic tones (where you don’t need headphones) or binaural beats (where you do.) Turn on recording.
- Obviously, you’ll keep your eyes open for this exercise.
- To begin with, you must have a strong intention to view an aura so that you send that clear message to your subconscious. Any limiting beliefs about this will have to be removed to successfully influence the subconscious to allow you to have this vision. If you don’t believe it will happen, it won’t.
- Actively start to relax your mind. This is the most important step. Let the recording take you to the brainwave frequency necessary to view an aura. Focus on the beats or tones. Quietening the conscious mind will allow subtle perceptions to come to your attention.
- Focus on the plant and then move your eyes to either side of it. Observe the plant with your peripheral vision. You should detect a band of light. You are sensing, seeing it’s life force.
- As you watch, the aura will expand. As you observe, out of the corner of your eye, the band will start out white and morph into a colour or colours.
- You have just viewed an aura.
- Next time, practice on a human.
Eventually, after practicing using the brainwave entrainment recording for a few weeks, you’ll be able to automatically access the frequency necessary to allow your mind’s eye to view an aura, whenever and under whatever light conditions you wish.
You are training your eyes to see this energy. Aura colour vision will develop over time. Brainwave entrainment makes it easy to develop this skill.