Astral projection is the ability to project the astral body out into the astral plane, and can be achieved by vibrating a specific brainwave frequency that can be easily stimulated with brainwave entrainment, a tool that uses Isochronic Tones.
Isochronic tones is a strong entrainment technology that uses pulses that are turned on and off in a precise pattern to achieve a desired response. Entrainment of the brain is quicker and more efficient due to the generation of deeper wave forms and can entrain both hemispheres independently of each other.
The astral body refers to the concept of a subtle body which exists alongside the physical body, as a vehicle of the soul or consciousness.
The astral plane is a world that is believed to exist above and parallel to our physical world, that we can travel through with the astral body during projection.
Astral projection is sometimes referred to as an out of body experience, similar to a near-death experience, except you are not in peril or dying, You are conscious of the experience, see visions, travel with your emotional etheric body while your physical body is sleeping or disengaged.
HOW TO ASTRAL PROJECT WITH BRAINWAVE ENTRAINMENT
- Find a quiet room. You can lie on a bed or on the floor if it’s not too cold.
- Leave your phone in another room.
- Wear loose clothing. You don’t want a wedgie bringing you out of a trance.
- Remove your jewellery.
- Turn on a specialized brainwave entrainment recording that uses Isochronic Tones so you don’t need to use headphones.
- Focus on your breath…in and out, in and out.
- Visualize your head stretching it out by an inch or two from your skull.
- Now visualize your feet stretching out. Hold that image.
- Go to your third eye-the gateway to the astral realm, believed to exist in the middle of your forehead.
- Imagine a yo-yo rolling in and out that is hooked onto your astral body.
- Follow the yo-yo’s path-remember to keep breathing.
- Roll out again and this time, try to follow.
- Visualize floating out and upward.
- Be parallel with your physical body.
- Look down and you’ll see your motionless shell.
- You should be able to fly at this point.
- Structure in the astral world is different than in the physical world so you may be able to flow through the walls.
- Any fear that crops up will have you slamming back into your body faster than a wink. Try to keep focused on the experience in a detached way.
- If this is your first successful try at astral projection, enjoy the moment and after which, return to your body.
- If you don’t know how, just lie parallel to your physical body and imagine yourself sinking back down into it.
- When you’re back, relax, and finish listening to the entrainment recording
- You’re home. Next time, you might be able to meet your spirit guides.
Astral projection is a skill that can be cultivated using Isochronic Tones. Obtaining and maintaining the proper brainwave frequency is easier and more effective when using brainwave entrainment.