We all have universal energy flowing in and out of us through special portals.
If we become ill, chances are that one of these portals is blocked and the universal energy can’t flow through.
If you are an open book and have lost your boundaries, your portal is most likely too open in that area.
If you are stressed out and can’t cope anymore, you portal is probably closed.
Take a look at the questions below and answer them openly and honestly—for your own sake.
If the question doesn’t apply to you, then great, look at the next one.
If you find that you are answering yes to one or more of these statements, you could have a blocked portal or open too widely and unable to close properly.
Okay, dive in.
- Is everyone around you ignorant and can’t do things right?
- Does nothing work right for you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed in crowds?
- Do you hate being at the mall, or your kid’s Xmas concert, or maybe church?
- Do you pick up people’s emotions around you, even if they are strangers and have nothing to do with you?
- Do you carry a sad feeling after watching a moving t.v. show, as if you experienced whatever happened in the plot?
- Do you feel weary for no reason?
- Are you starting not to care what is going on around you?
- Do you cry for no reason? Sad for no reason?
- Are you frightened to leave the house, scared of dust, wigged out about rabbits? Do you have irrational fears and phobias?
- You play the “what if…” game, stopping you from doing things.
- Are you dramatic and draw drama into you? Are you a drama queen?
- Are you greedy? Is everything yours? You think about who has what and you want it?
- Do you forget about what you truly need in favor of what everybody else has?
- Do simple mistakes make you angry? Are you explosive—verbally and emotionally abusive?
- Are you violent? Do you hurt people, things, pets, or would you like to?
- Is your physical and emotional health weak? Do you get sick a lot?
- Do you overindulge in sensual pleasure like food, money, alcohol, drugs, sex, spending money, sleeping? Do you just overdo everything?
- Are you impulsive and jump in before you access a situation? Do you buy “just because?”
- Do you choose activities over responsibility?
- Do you cut people off? Do you lack patience?
- Are you territorial and lay claim to things and events that don’t necessarily belong to you? Are you the only one who can do anything right?
- Do you seek and need the approval of others whether it’s at work or in a relationship? Do you not trust your own opinion or ideas?
- Are you hyperactive? Are you like that rabbit in that battery commercial—running on adrenaline and won’t slow down?
- Do you keep moving, keep busy, so you won’t feel your emotions?
- Do you feel if you talk fast enough, move fast enough, that others won’t see your faults and lack of skill?
- Are you sexually promiscuous or prudish?
- Do you need to have sex to feel loved?
- Are you afraid of committing to someone, anyone?
- Do you cough frequently when you try to speak in public?
- Does your heart race when there’s nothing wrong with you and you aren’t ill?
- Do you get frequent headaches?
- Do your feet or hands swell?
- Do you feel that you are not safe?
- Do you feel that you can’t handle anything right now?
- Have you stopped being able to create—write, paint, read?
- Are your relationships short?
- Do you feel out of control?
- Can you set goals and actually do them?
- Do you care about anyone other than what they can do for you?
- Do you feel responsible for other people’s emotions?
- Do you respect people’s boundaries?
- Do you have any for yourself?
- Do you sense what other people are thinking or feeling?
- Do you have a hard time remembering to save money?
- Do you feel the need to make everyone feel good?
- Do you have a hard time letting others lead?
- Do you talk more than you listen?
- Do you exaggerate—even things that are simple and don’t matter?
- Do you have a hard time feeling grounded and keeping?
If you said yes to any of these statements, you may have blocked portals, or chakras, or they aren’t functioning at full capacity.
Properly open chakras are essential to your emotional, physical, and spiritual health and alignment.
It used to take years of special practice to open your chakras, but now, thanks to modern technology, brainwave entrainment can align each chakra on its own, because they vibrate to their own frequency, or tune all of the chakras at the same time in one recording.
Check back next week as we begin our journey down the chakra energy system and how brainwave entrainment can help you align your energy.
What Is A Chakra and Why Are They Important To You?