“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it” Albert Einstein
There is a way to solve your problems.
There really is–and it’s fast, efficient and powerful.
All you have to do, is elevate yourself to a higher consciousness, and release all thoughts and emotions surrounding the problem.
Thoughts Make Emotions.
- Emotions, which could be thought of as energy in motion, emit vibrations.
- You constantly transmit vibrations to the Universe and it responds to that signal in accordance with the Law of Attraction and the Law of Vibration. “Like attracts like.”
- If you are transmitting thoughts and emotions about a problem, you’ll attract back more of the same.
Problems Come From Negative Thoughts
Negative thoughts make negative emotions, which in turn, present themselves as problems in your life..
- Negative thoughts come from an accumulation of emotions that have been not been dealt with, and have been stuffed away to fester, in your subconscious mind..
- Expressing a negative emotion (fear, hate, envy, etc) in the physical world gives it greater energy, making the problem worse. On the contrary, expressing a positive emotion (love, joy, gratitude) in the physical world, gives it greater energy, making life more enjoyable.
Solving the Problem
- Focusing on the emotion of the problem, and really feeling it, instead of running from it, reduces its energy and negative charge.
- When surrendering the underlying emotion of the problem, when in a higher state of consciousness, all associated thoughts DISAPPEAR.
- After surrendering the emotion, you are left with no strong emotion or feeling about the problem.
- “I’m OK if it happens and I’m OK if it doesn’t.”
You’ve let go of the attachment to the problem which takes away any energy feeding it, so it crawls away and dies.
How To Surrender the Problem
- Shut your eyes and draw your awareness fully inwards and away from the outside.
- You’ll immediately go into an alpha brainwave frequency which is a higher state of consciousness than where the problem exists in the physical world.
- Focus on the problem, and feel all the emotions that bubble up from your subconscous cauldron.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Focus on the feelings and not on any thoughts, words or images associated with the problem.
- DO NOT RESIST THE FEELINGS.
- Don’t fear the feelings, condemn them, or moralize about them..
- Just feel the unspoken energy as it rises from the depths of your being in ready to be released.
- Resisting feeds the problem and helps it grow stronger, so just willing let go.
- Ride the wave.
- You’ll feel a sudden cessation of inner pressure.
- You will feel lighter, happier and almost high, immediately.
- The effects of letting go are quick and subtly powerful.
When something is fully surrendered, it disappears from consciousness—and your life.
If a feeling or problem keeps coming back, it is because there is more of it yet to be surrendered and needs to be let go.
The ideal state of consciousness for eliminating problems and negative emotions is the theta brainwave frequency. This is a state where there are no words and you are actively connected to the Universal Mind of God.
All problems dissolve at this level.
Waverider has designed a 30 minute downloadable Mp3 called “Pathway to Surrender” that will quickly, easily and effectively, connect you with the Universal Mind of God. From this higher frequency, you can release and surrender negative thoughts and emotions, and solve your problems.
“Pathway to Surrender” is a high quality Harmonix Box entrainment embedded with celestial sounds for comfortable and easy listening.
Download “Pathway to Surrender”
“Letting go involves being aware of a feeling, letting it come up, staying with it, and letting it run its course without wanting to make it different or do anything about it. It means simply to let the feeling be there and to focus on letting out the energy behind it. The first step is to allow yourself to have the feeling without resisting it… It means to drop the judgment and to see that is just a feeling… When you give up resisting or trying to modify the feeling, it will shift to the next feeling and be accompanied by a lighter sensation. A feeling that is not resisted will disappear as the energy behind it dissipates.”
Hawkins, David. Letting Go: The Pathway to Surrender. Veritas Publishing, 2012
Constantly letting go or surrendering, will keep you in a state of freedom.
What is Brainwave Entrainment?
Brainwave entrainment is a cutting edge, self-developmental tool that puts you in the driver seat letting you determine your own quality of life.
Sound entrainment (the safest process because it doesn’t trigger light induced seizures) can alter your dominant brainwave frequency, and change your state of consciousness.
Changing your state of consciousness, changes which chemicals and hormones are released from your brain.
Change those chemicals and hormones and you change your experience.
Each chemical and hormone can determine your experience, out here, in the physical world and brainwave entrainment is the key.
Brainwave Entrainment Helps With…· WORRYING TOO MUCH-if your brain is stuck on worry, entrainment can release its hold.
· SUFFERING FROM FEAR AND ANXIETY-if you are constantly in a state of fear, which then produces anxiety, this process can stop the brain chemicals that it releases, and calm you down. Entrainment is especially good at stopping panic attacks. With repeated sessions, your brain will make new neural pathways in your brain that release serotonin, and shrink the old, fearful neural networks.
· OVER-THINKING EVERYTHING-if you constantly over-analyse everything, and never reach any soluble solution, this process can stop the cycle and clear your mind.
· DEPRESSION-if you are depressed, your brain is imbalanced. Entrainment synchronizes both hemispheres of your brain and brings it into balance, eliminating the depression.
· HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE-this process with put your mind and body into a state of calm, releasing positive chemicals that assist in the lowering of blood pressure.
· SLEEPING-if you have trouble sleeping, it may be because you are stuck on a higher, more active brainwave frequency. This process lowers your brainwaves (very easily because of the physics principle of frequency following response), and lulls you into a deep sleep.
· ANGER-if you notice that your road rage, in particular, is getting out of hand, you may be having trouble with anger. Brainwave entrainment lowers the production of chemicals that are egging you on.
· PAIN-if you experience pain, especially chronic pain, entrainment can facilitate a rewiring in the brain, that can alter how you perceive that pain.
· ADDICTION-if you are having trouble with withdrawal from any type of addiction, be it a drug or a mental addiction, this process is clinically proven to be very effective. Besides lessening the hold of withdrawal symptoms, entrainment can stop future cravings.
Brainwave entrainment can help you with an infinite amount of concerns. There really is no limit or ceiling to what entrainment can do for you, to enhance your quality of life.
Types of Brainwave Entrainment
Entrainment occurs when a specific sound and/or visual stimulus is introduced to the brain with the intention of altering its state of consciousness and frequency. The brain, using the following frequency response principal in physics, quickly duplicates this stimulus and is entrained to its pattern.
Isochronic entrainment involves evenly spaced tones which turn on and off quickly. They are a very effective auditory entrainment method that evokes a strong auditory response via the thalamus and are quite tolerable to the listener. They are exceptionally dissociating and have hypnotic qualities.
Superiorly produced isochronic tones take into account two needs for the listener: the physiological or actual brainwave response, and the psychological response or how readily the listener can relax and accept the sounds.
Binaural beats is a form of brainwave entrainment that is created using a computer program, that deliberately lowers brainwave frequency and encourages brainwave synchronization between the two hemispheres of the brain.
One frequency is played in one ear and a slightly different frequency is played in the other.
Each ear is connected to the opposite side of the brain and when each half hears something different, it compensates by creating a third beat, that is not really there. The sound exists only in your brain (you can’t consciously hear it with your ears) and causes both hemispheres to entrain at a single frequency. It takes 8 to 10 minutes to begin entraining. Because binaural beats don’t entrain the thalamus, most of its effectiveness is in dissociation or resonant entrainment, making beats particularly effective for enhancing meditative states, altering subconscious messages, and alleviating pain.
Each binaural beat is designed for creating a particular type of brainwave frequency and each beat has a direct corresponding effect on the mind and its functioning.
HARMONIC BOX X
Harmonic Box X is individually designed in a tone-based brainwave entrainment method that combines binaural beats with monaural tones in a harmonic formation.
Harmonic Box X will carry you Deeply into the Now and is at least 10 times as effective as binaural beats or monaural beats alone,providing for a very fast and effortless execution, into the meditative state.
Best Selling Products
10 Minute Brain Booster Isochronic
In less than 10 minutes you can increase your focus, think quickly, be smarter, be more compassionate, feel naturally happier, generate and recall vivid memories in holographic detail, boost your five senses, remember names, dates, events and plans on a dime, and process large amounts of information is a short period of time. Use this brainwave entrainment recording before a meeting, exam, when you’re learning something, if you have ADD/ADHD and need to focus, and any time you need to be a peak performer.